Ladies Free Skate - 12/11 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Skate - 12/11

evangeline

Record Breaker
It was clean overall, but Akiko's was cleaner and she only doubled a jump. She only needed a 112 to lead. But she did get it on TES not PCS (Akiko's was higher, as deserved).

Akiko's PCS was only higher by about a tenth of a point.

In my opinion, it should be more.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
WOW. Alissa WAS CLEAN. Exciting...I'm expecting a high score for her!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Well, this just just convinced me to put Alissa on the World Team. Obviously Rachael is out of it & having problems with consistency due to her injury, therefore I would want Alissa on the Team.

I still blame Alissa for not getting 3 spots for the Olympics, but that anger at her has lessened to some extent. It still remains to be seen if she's a team player, or just skates for herself, and doesn't care about earning 3 spots back for the American Ladies. We shall see. After all there is legitimate talk of adding a Team Event for the next Olympics, which I'm all in favor for! :)

Score = 180.75 1st place the American wins ~ YESSSSSSSSSSS! :love:

oleada

Record Breaker
My god, who would have thought that we would have one fall in this competition and it would come from Rachael Flatt?

Gorgeous skating by Alissa. Just breathtaking.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
116.99 and she wins! And new SB for both FS and Overall and she has the highest season's best score overall. Nice work.
However I was expecting a 120+ score from her. Probably have to check protocols.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Well well well.....

Mark my words of doom and gloom wrong, and happily so!

I'm glad that Alissa and Caro seem to be overcoming their headcase demons at long last...

Alissa for 2011 World Champion? ;)

janetfan

Match Penalty
So happy for Alissa, nice to see her hard work and dedication pay off with a nice win today.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Caro was almost crying when she saw her marks, and that she was currently the leader. Such a nice comeback from her!