ALISSA CZISNY Official Thread | Page 3 | Golden Skate

ALISSA CZISNY Official Thread

Tanja90

On the Ice
I'm late but just today Ifelt the wish to look at alissa long at the GPF and I want to say how much I was enchanted by it!
The podium was just perfect IMO! I was so happy to see Alissa and Carolina on the podium with all the critics and bad times they have been through! The italian commentators said that it was the art, the artistic part of skating that was rewarded this time, not just technique! And they were right!
Alissa has a wonderful program this season! I'm in love with it! I hope to see her skating again like this!

But I need your help: I know that her lond is from a selection from the album winter to spring of g.winston but..do you know what pieces she used? I'm looking especially for the last part, were she has the last two spins and the footwork! If someone knows please tell me!
Thank you in advance!

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
According to posters on FSU who attended the event, she skated her short program and mssed all three of her jumps. :cry:

Good! Miss it here, skate well at Nats. After Nats, send her to 4CC, let her finish off the podium there =)

R.D.

Record Breaker
*smacks RD upside the head with the TV guide* be nice!

:eek:: But you just have to admit- it's funny how some are carrying on as if she already crashed and burned at Nationals. People are trying to skate her Nats SP for her...I just can't stop...well, you know- I'll just state the obvious. How many times have we seen skaters nail practice after practice, only to fold when the moment arises? Or have a rough practice session, then somehow pull it together when it counts? What I'm trying to say is three words...three words all Czisny fans, and all skating fans for that matter should remember

THIS MEANS NOTHING!!!

off the soapbox.

R.D.

Record Breaker
What it means will only be determined at Nationals ;-)

Disagree...What Czisny does on the ice in those six minutes will be determined at Nationals, and nowhere else.

Whether she tanks, or nails it, I will continue to argue that this had little if anything to do with it.

Last edited:

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
The video of the event is on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmwJAyesvJE

I agree with R.D. what happens at Nationals during the warmup will determine what happens at Nationals. This is a small blip. Several people had a rough night at the show.

Im not counting her out yet & have faith that she can pull it together for a great showing :)