ALISSA CZISNY Official Thread | Page 12 | Golden Skate

ALISSA CZISNY Official Thread

herro

On the Ice
Oh I'm so incredibly happy she is sticking around for another season! I was rooting so hard for her to make the podium (and she was SO close too). I hope she improves her skating even more for next season. What a fantastic season!

Layfan

Record Breaker
Eeyore, maybe? There's not a gloomy dwarf... grumpy is the only negative character, but he's not doom and gloom he just is, well, grumpy. there was a gloomy smurf, though, and a couple of Eeyore type care bears... yes I'm a child of the 80s.

Yes, it's Eeyore I was trying to think of. I checked at the smurfs, dwarfs and carebears were all grumpy or grouchy not gloomy.

When Jammers says that about Mirai I swear I imagine him/her speaking in Eeyore's voice and looking all downcast. I mean that in the best way possible. Who doesn't love Eeyore? ;)

jatale

On the Ice
Has Alissa tweeted about her experiences at ATS Spring? I hope she had a good time performing there. I think she is listed as performing at a show in Japan also later this Summer.

janetfan

Match Penalty
Tweeted? Is she on Twitter now?

I have no idea if Alissa is tweeting but Mirai seems to keep busy on twitter. :)

With "Chan Fan Fever" gripping the world Mirai's recent tweet seems pertinent and her obvious gushing over Patrick is hard to deny.

mirai_nagasu Mirai Nagasu
Going out to dinner with my parents as part of mother's day.
10 hours ago

Our server looked just like patrick chan haha.

Made mommy breakfast and got her starbucks yesterday...be proud of her and me. Cuz she ate the questionable omelet I made haha
9 hours ago

Even her coach does not escape her keen observations:

"baby baby baby....ohhhhhhh like baby baby baby nooooo..." this song is no longer by j.bieber. it is now sung by frank carroll. LOL
31 Mar

Last edited:

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
I hope she skates until 2013, when worlds are in Canada!

janetfan

Match Penalty
I hope she skates until 2013, when worlds are in Canada!

If Alissa skates until 2013 then why not 2014?

If my new system is adopted ;) :biggrin: then top skaters like Alissa could earn a wildcard if she has a good season but doesn't finish 1 or 2 at US Natls.

Believe me, when enough of the Russian babies become age eligible the qualifying system will get a good looking over. :yes:

There is no good sporting reason I can think of to prohibit top skaters from competing at the biggest ISU events just so Miss Turkestan can show us that she has almost mastered the 2A. :disapp:

Hoping for the best from skating and always expecting the best skaters to be at the most important events.

Last edited: