3 Dorota ZAGORSKA / Mariusz SIUDEK POL 164.04 2 3
4 Rena INOUE / John BALDWIN, Jr. USA 158.88 3 4
5 Utako WAKAMATSU / Jean-Sebastien FECTEAU CAN 141.46 5 5
6 Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Petr KHARCHENKO UKR 129.31 6 7
7 Yang DING / Zongfei REN CHN 127.44 8 6
8 Milica BROZOVIC / Vladimir FUTAS SVK 119.76 7 8
9 Julia BELOGLAZOVA / Andrei BEKH UKR 114.78 9 9
10 Marina AGANINA / Artem KNYAZEV UZB 105.04 10 10

All I can say is yahoo! for Langlois and Archetto. Looks like they finally put a good one together this season. I can't wait to see them at nationals. Looks like P/T will be there to bore us all in the GPF (sorry for any fans, I just find this couple dull, if competent skaters).

rain

Record Breaker
Oh, and an aside....with these results Langlois and Archetto have made the GPF! I'm so excited! Others in are Pang/Tong, Zhang/Zhang, Petrova/Tikhonov, Shen/Zhao, and Totmianina/Marinin..... Wow, China's sure a new powerhouse.

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
Japanese Expatriates

I wonder how well-received Rena and Utako were when their names were announced to the Japanese fans. They were former Japanese lady singles skaters.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I am BEYOND thrilled for Anabelle and Patrice!!! Way to go!!!! For them to make the GPF again this year is just awesome and I am SOOO happy for them. :love: And for John and Rena to be fourth is pretty great too. I look foward to seeing J&R at Nats very soon! *cheers and dances* :D :D :D :D :D

Antilles

Medalist
China is really pushing Russia down the ladder. I'm so happy for L&A. They really needed the boost, and now Canada will have at least two entries in the GPF, which can only help TV ratings.

sk8m8

Final Flight
I hoppe this doesn't upset...

I surely hope that with I &B's continued improvement that we have a new Nats. Champion this year. I am sure that S & D are nice people and they ARE pleasant skaters, I just don't think they have the "goods" to perform much higher than they have placed at worlds already. If S&D haven't "gotten it together" by now, does anyone think they ever will?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I read on another board that Rena and John went for their SBS triple lutzes in this competition. They fell, but credit for really pushing the envelope!

Good luck to them at Nationals.

dpp