Logo | Golden Skate

Logo

Jo1

Rinkside
Would someone please tell me what that ISU logo which was imprinted in the ice at the Grand Prix final means or is?? I had stared at it for days and still can't make it out. Thanks.

Jo1

Rinkside
Well thanks people that clears it up a bit, but out of the two responses I got there are two different ideas of what it is.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Only facetious about it being C/P, because of the red and blue costumes, but I see 2 heads and two skates. My thought is that it was a pair or a dance team.

Perhaps of ostriches? ;)

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
The purple one can't be the reflection or shadow. The red's hand is on the purple's shoulder. The purple's hand is up. The red is a lady and the purple is a man. The lady is wearing a skirt with one leg up. The man is wearing a long shirt, tied at his waist but didn't tuck it in. They skated so beautifully just like butterflies. That's what I thought.:)

I thought the one in purple was a reflection or shadow because they are both wearing short frilly skating skirts.

But then again, the one in purple has a thicker waist, so.Doris is probably right.