Japanese Nationals Dec. 24 to 26 | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals Dec. 24 to 26

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Mao's costume is the one she wore at the GP events, the purple one. Kanako's costume is the one half black, half purple she wore at the GPF.

sacrebleu

Spectator
Mao's costume is the one she wore at the GP events, the purple one. Kanako's costume is the one half black, half purple she wore at the GPF.

Hi Mirunna, it seems you're watching the event live? How is Risa doing? I've only seen her once but really like her...

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Mao's first with 193.69, Kanako is second with 187.52 and Akiko is third with 175.96

No, sorry, I'm not watching live, I just saw a picture on Mao Asada's fan forum with Miki, Mao and Kanako with their coaches, that's why I know what costumes are they wearing

Last edited:

sacrebleu

Spectator
Mao's first with 193.69, Kanako is second with 187.52 and Akiko is third with 175.96

No, sorry, I'm not watching live, I just saw a picture on Mao Asada's fan forum with Miki, Mao and Kanako with their coaches, that's why I know what costumes are they wearing

ooooohh.... thanks anway :)

luckykid

On the Ice
Risa has Russia rivals though. I saw the Russia juniors and they have potential too.

Miki's turn now.

sacrebleu

Spectator
1 Miki 2 Mao 3 Kanako.
Argh I was rooting for Mao but I guess Miki champion is also ok.

Well everyone was writing Mao off of the world team, so it's great that she proved that wrong.
I think by Worlds she should be pretty solid.
I still wish Akiko could've made the team instead of Kanako.

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Miki first with 202! I was right. Miki's in a good position for a Worlds gold. GREAT momentum heading into Worlds. AMAZING consistency with her LP. An IMPROVED set of programs (and costumes) that exhibit her innate musicality. Miki 2010 reminds me of Miki with her Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence piece. A change for the better, definitely.

Last edited:

chloepoco

Medalist
Congratulations to Miki, Mao and Kanako!! And a special congratulations to Mr. Sato, coach of the mens champion and womens silver medalist!!!!

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Miki deserved this, she was the best, I just have my doubts that with Kim in the mix and with Mao on the right track she will get the PCS. But we'll see. The ladies were fantastic. A special congrats to Mao for making the podium and the world team. She has enough time to improve her jumps till march. Great for Kanako also for making the podium and the world team