I am lazy to tell any more, but results can be found here: http://www.figureskatingresults.fi/r...SM11/index.htm
Ladies results are not ready yet . Laura Lepistö does not compete because of the injury.
Last edited by TT_Fin; 12-19-2010 at 10:58 AM.
1. Kiira KORPI TAPTL 172,43
2. Beata PAPP HERMES 125,36
3. Cecilia TÖRN TTK 123,61
4. Alisa MIKONSAARI LL 119,91
5. Minna PARVIAINEN ETK 116,97
6. Reetta ROMPPANEN LTL 115,78
7. Henriikka HIETANIEMI HL 108,20
8. Riina VARJOKARI HL 100,74
9. Helena STENBACKA ETK 98,71
10. Janna-Juulia VUORELA HTL 84,35
1. Bela PAPP HERMES 163.47
2. Valtter VIRTANEN KOOVEE 158.68
3. Ari-Pekka NURMENKARI HSK 152.09
4. Viktor ZUBIK HSK 146.27
5. Otto-Eemeli LAAMANEN TTK 133.22
6. Lasse SÄÄKSLAHTI KEUPA 114.98
1. Juulia TURKKILA HL 134.54
2. Nea VIIRI ESJT 125.31
3. Seidi RANTANEN ESJT 116.68
4. Timila SHRESTHA HSK 114.52
5. Eveliina VILJANEN PORITA 110.07
6. Piamaria MARTIKAINEN ESJT 107.27
7. Liisa IHAMUOTIL A TAPTL 103.78
8. Sofia AHANEN ESJT 102.60
9. Eevi RUUTTI TRT 101.86
10. Sera VÄISTÖ JOKA 95.74
11. Sara HUUSKONEN ETK 95.67
12. Rosa-Maria SALONEN LTL 95.19
13. Lotta KARVONEN VLK 95.18
14. Justiina NIEMI ESJT 93.00
15. Hanna UUSITALO TAPTL 90.85
16. Krista PITKÄNIEMI HL 90.18
17. Liina KOPONEN KULS 89.52
18. Nea PUTTONEN ESJT 83.76
19. Mala SHRESTHA HSK 81.28
1. Matthias VERSLUIS ESJT 141.21
2. Julian LAGUS TTK 137.75
3. Juho PIRINEN LRTL 118.65
4. Erik MARTOMA KORE 115.40
5. Tino OLENIUS TAPTL 109.84
JUNIORS ICE DANCING
1. Olesia KARMI – Max LINDHOLM HSK 98,07
2. Laima KRASNITSKAJA – Ottoville PARTANEN KUTA 55,61
SENIORS ICE DANCING
1. Henna LINDHOLM – Ossi KANERVO HSK 104,60
Well, maybe now this is correct...
Last edited by TT_Fin; 12-19-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Bona Fide Member
Congratulations to the medalists! I'm very happy Kiira won her second national title!
Beata PAPP HERMES(second, 15 yr old, 175cm)
Finnish skaters who will go to Euros are Kiira, Laura and Beata?
Last edited by sunny0760; 12-19-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Actually, it's not that simple as the SB score is what defines who will go if they follow the criteria they posted. In that case the third person would actually be the Junior champion Juulia Turkkila with a SB of over 134 and she also went to an international senior competition this season so she meets the requirements. But still, it's Finland, so anything could happen.
Also, Bela Papp hasn't met one requirement (international senior competition) so he might not be able to go to Euros. He basically said in an interview that he still wishes to concentrate on Junior Worlds this year. But again, it's Finland....
Sorry, ankka, I edited my previous post. Maybe it's not decided yet.
I like Laura and wish she could go to Euros and Worlds.
Yeah well, in this country we like to make things complicated anyway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb_9y1oaasw Here's a link to Juulia Turkkila's FS.
I hope Laura's injury is not that serious. But she is doing the right thing and take things slowly. If it is achilles, it is dreadful, look what happened to Surya Bonaly after 96 season she was not the same. Perhaps Laura should draw a line through this season and concentrate on her full recovery and come back in 2011/2012 season. Kiira will keep the flag flying at Euro's and should guarantee spots, she is probably the likely challenger to Caro.
Glad to see Kiira landed her 3flip this time. Maybe she'll eventually skate a seven triple LP this season. AFAIK, the only 7 triple skate by a Finnish woman in a major competition is this:
Rooting for the divas with Kwanford
OT but has Jenni Vahaama quit for good? She was so talented.
Yes, she does not skate any more. I have understood she had no motivation after the injury, she was training couple of months laste year, but on april announced that she quits skating and continues with other sports.
Originally Posted by Spun Silver
Wicked Yankee Girl