Ryan Bradley to compete in Nationals? | Golden Skate

Ryan Bradley to compete in Nationals?

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
Yea!!! I hope he actually shows up. No matter how he does podium wise, he is a wonderful entertainer. I hope he is healed and I wish him the best of luck :)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Glad to see Ryan will really be there!

I also see that I&B are not listed in the pairs practice groups.

I wish I were going. Lots of new names, I am not familiar with. Many Ice DanceTeams; Ladies: Katy West, Morgan Bell, kelsey Traunero, Keli Zhou. Men: Lloyd Ting; Christopher Caluzza. Pairs: Also many I am not familiar with.

15 Dance Teams
25 Ladies
22 Men
16 Pairs

Can more be added?

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Lots of new names, I am not familiar with. Many Ice DanceTeams; Ladies: Katy West, Morgan Bell, kelsey Traunero, Keli Zhou. Men: Lloyd Ting; Christopher Caluzza. Pairs: Also many I am not familiar with.
Katy Jo West, Morgan Bell, Kelsey Traunero and Lloyd Ting are the singles skaters who have never previously qualified for Nationals in Novice/Junior and are making their grand debut in Senior. Keli Zhou and Christopher Caluza have previously qualified for Nationals at the Junior level.

Stephen Carriere has withdrawn from Nationals (he's not listed in the Senior Men's Practice Groups document). There hasn't been an official statement as to why, but I've heard it may be injury-related.

FYI, I've listed all the 2011 Nationals qualifiers (plus Sectionals scores/placements) and byes here: http://unseenskaters.wordpress.com/nationals/

Last edited:
Katy Jo West, Morgan Bell, Kelsey Traunero and Lloyd Ting are the singles skaters who have never previously qualified for Nationals in Novice/Junior and are making their grand debut in Senior. Keli Zhou and Christopher Caluza have previously qualified for Nationals at the Junior level.

Stephen Carriere has withdrawn from Nationals (he's not listed in the Senior Men's Practice Groups document). There hasn't been an official statement as to why, but I've heard it may be injury-related.

FYI, I've listed all the 2011 Nationals qualifiers (plus Sectionals scores/placements) and byes here: http://unseenskaters.wordpress.com/nationals/
Thank you Sylvia. (it just makes me wish all the more that I could see it LIVE) I suppose icenetwork will show many.)

nylynnr

On the Ice
Thank you Sylvia. (it just makes me wish all the more that I could see it LIVE) I suppose icenetwork will show many.)

If you are a subscriber icenetwork shows all U.S. Championship programs -- novice, junior and senior.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
well it had been reported earlier than he said he'd be at nationals. Very good to see him on the roster, though, makes it more official!

Layfan

Record Breaker
Well, good luck to him. It's always fun to watch Ryan.

It might be tough for nationals to be his debut but it's not that bad - not like Sasha taking three years off competitive skating and having nationals be her debut. That was tough...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Yes. Finishing fourth wins you the spot. He was unable to compete at Regionals and Sectionals-if he had been able, he would have competed on the GP instead.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Yes. Finishing fourth wins you the spot. He was unable to compete at Regionals and Sectionals-if he had been able, he would have competed on the GP instead.

all I remember is his tweeting saying he was "coaching at my own sectionals event" or something like that...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
If coaching, he does not need to skate. Nor did he. I just checked the results for all 3 sectionals-no Bradley as a skater.

MasterB

Final Flight
Ryan has always been one of my favorite skaters. When he first came on the scene he reminded me a lot of Bowman. He had that in your face personality. If he is truly coming back I hope he skates lights out. He deserves a major win in his career.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Ryan has always been one of my favorite skaters. When he first came on the scene he reminded me a lot of Bowman. He had that in your face personality. If he is truly coming back I hope he skates lights out. He deserves a major win in his career.

barring some freak accident he says he'll be there.