3LoTh
Li
Li
Li
PCoSp

Score: 133.29, total 201.44

beep_beep

Medalist
Allright, I'm off to live life a little (not happy about it, though, it's too darn hot here to live...)

Will miss the men :(
buh bye

TCAngel18

Medalist
not saying they would all place top 10, definitely not, but they do have the 2nd deepest ladies field, Russia's is too inconsistent, and not all age eligible.

TCAngel18

Medalist
ok, watching the interviews, obviously not understanding them, lol..is it just me, or are ALL the Russian men hot, at least when it comes to pairs...

Mirunna

Record Breaker
ok, watching the interviews, obviously not understanding them, lol..is it just me, or are ALL the Russian men hot, at least when it comes to pairs...

You're not the only one! I can't take my eyes off Maxim Trankov:love:

Lucky Star

Final Flight

Me too! And I'm sure most FSO and even FSU members will join us ;)

But what a georgeous perfomances from the final group! V/T are monsters! What they did is unbelievable, the quality of their elements... just wow. I'm starting to think they are able even to win Worlds this season and don't find their scores too high at all!
Then G/E... Wow! Just wow! The most beautiful couple ever! And I'm impressed with Katarina, she was a real headcase in singles and looked like she was afraid of ice, and now she is so strong, confident and smiling!
I also liked B/S, well deserved bronze! And K/S has the best LP in pairs this season even though they made mistakes.
Congrats to the new champions and all the medalists! And to G/E of course!
Sad for I/M ((( Can you believe that the team came 4th in GPF and couldn't even qualify to Euros???

Last edited:

Kinga

Medalist
Finally a program from Moskvina that I liked (K/S). Most of the programs she made for them were hideous (IMO). But I loved her earlier work with M/D and B/S. So I am happy with this one!!

herios

Medalist
what country OTHER than japan would deserve 5 ladies spots? Alissa Czisny, Rachael Flatt, Ashley Wagner, Mirai Nagasu, Christina Gao. All 5 have top 10 quality.

Under certain circumstances, not on any given day. That is why US ladies keep ending with two spots, because they have such high quality...

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Me too! And I'm sure most FSO and even FSU members will join us ;)

But what a georgeous perfomances from the final group! V/T are monsters! What they did is unbelievable, the quality of their elements... just wow. I'm starting to think they are able even to win Worlds this season and don't fins their scores too high at all!
Then G/E... Wow! Just wow! The most beautiful couple ever! And I'm impressed with Katarina, she was a real headcase in singles and looked like she was afraid of ice, and now she is so strong, confident and smiling!
I also liked B/S, well deserved bronze! And K/S has the best LP in pairs this season even though they made mistakes.
Congrats to the new champions and all the medalists! And to G/E of course!
Sad for I/M ((( Can you believe that the team came 4th in GPF and couldn't even qualify to Euros???

You just made a summary of how I feel about this competition :)
Did the federation already decided the euro team? I just had a tiny little hope they will let I/M go because of their results on the GP

smia

Rinkside
Is it confirmed that G/E will get the Euros berth over I/M? That would be so unfair. I/M have gotten much better scores in international competition.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Is it confirmed that G/E will get the Euros berth over I/M? That would be so unfair. I/M have gotten much better scores in international competition.

No, it's not for sure yet of course and I/M still have their chance... And there's still Universiade, I'm sure they or G/E will go there

TCAngel18

Medalist
Under certain circumstances, not on any given day. That is why US ladies keep ending with two spots, because they have such high quality...

you must have missed my next post..."not saying they would all place top 10, definitely not, but they do have the 2nd deepest ladies field, Russia's is too inconsistent, and not all age eligible."

herios

Medalist

I disagree with this. They didn't put it down when it counted. I/M got too cocky, I remember when at the beginning of the season they were talking like they want to defeat the world champions, now they finish 5th in Russia???

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I disagree with this. They didn't put it down when it counted. I/M got too cocky, I remember when at the beginning of the season they were talking like they want to defeat the world champions, now they finish 5th in Russia???

Are you sure they said that? I mean at the beginning of the season they were practicaly comming from nowhere since they didn't make the olympic/world team in 2009. Plus, she always looked happy with their scores, not making faces even though they were underscored on some occasions. Not to mention at Skate Canada she was simply adorable in the interviews, to me they were always humble and composed. And I do believe they would be more reliable for euros that G/E who only had one international experience.

Last edited:

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Are you sure they said that?

Yes, but actually it was a joke, they are funny guys :)
I don't know, I simply love G/E and I would be happy to see them at Euros, but I have to admit that I/M are more experienced and maybe deserve it more, they just had bad luck at Nationals... Anyway, it's so hard to choose! I hope Russian FS Federation will make the right choice

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Yes, but actually it was a joke, they are funny guys :)
I don't know, I simply love G/E and I would be happy to see them at Euros, but I have to admit that I/M are more experienced and maybe deserve it more, they just had bad luck at Nationals... Anyway, it's so hard to choose! I hope Russian FS Federation will make the right choice

Ok, then! Thanks! I found it hard to picture them being so infatuated :)
I've got another question!(sorry if I'm being annoying): do you know if they are going to announce the world team too? I figured it would be better if they send directly Tatiana and Max, and the best 2 teams at euros, out of 3, will qualify for worlds. In this way, they can give a chance to either I/M or G/E to actually qualify for worlds