2A-2T
2A
CCoSp
SlSt
FSSp

Score: 109.75, total 173.91

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Gosh, Alena's reaction almost made me cry too! Nice to hear Tatiana Tarasova so excited for her

seniorita

Record Breaker
Bravo to the two junior girls and Leonova:hb:Liza tradiotionally came back from bad sp for the bronze!
Lipnitskaya was awesome little Carmen!

Kinga

Medalist
It is truly high level competition, very 'even' performances. Yet, in my opinion, none of the ladies really stood out (yet). They all have some issues to work on - either slow spins, or shallow edging, lack of flow, slow footwork, tiny jumps, scratchy landings. Personally, give me a 3-2 with a nice flowing landing, instead of a tight 3-3 with almost complete stop at the landing.
But I enjoyed the competition a lot! There is so much potential in these young girls. Both technically and artistically (I liked a lot Polina K, very mature skater). And Deeva has huge jumps, she goes high in the air and then she starts rotating. I missed that!

PS Leonova seemed a bit dissapointed when she saw that she came 2nd.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alena Leonova

3T-3T
3F
3Lo
FSSp
3S-2T - turn in between the two jumps
CCoSp
ChSp
3S-2T-2Lo
2A
3F
SlSt
FCCoSp

Score: 127.54, total 187.68

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Oh God, TAT apologized to Alena, her coach and choreographer for her words earlier this season, she didn't like her LP at all first, but now she says she was wrong! TAT is very happy for them :)

lavender

Record Breaker
So happy for Adelina. She is the best of the bunch when she is on.

Not a fan of Alena's skating but good for her.

I figure Adelina would make a comeback and beat Ksenia.

miki88

Medalist
These Russian girls are so impressive. :) As of now, I feel Adelina is the best overall skater but I enjoy Liza, Julia, and Polina A very much.

skfan

Final Flight
can someone please share what polina k's music was for the long program? i really like this skater's polish and smoothness on the ice.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Oh God, TAT apologized to Alena, her coach and choreographer for her words earlier this season, she didn't like her LP at all first, but now she says she was wrong! TAT is very happy for them :)

Oh, good for Alena! I just watched her performance. Every time I watch that program I think this is something I really shouldn't like ... but I really kinda do :)

I thought she was the best of the night in terms of performance. Adelina is great _ and she will be an international start probably _ but I thought she looked wooden through most of her program today. Maybe Alena will not be a star - but today I enjoyed her the most.

Good for her and looking forward to watching the program at worlds. :thumbsup:

babayaga

On the Ice
I am very happy for Alena. I remember in the beginning of the season she was so excited about her new programs and then it was just a horrible season, so this must be such a relief. I know everyone expects her to fall behind as soon as the babies start to get old enough but I really hope this won't happen. It is such a joy to watch her when she is on! There is something about her presentation, like she is not afraid to be goofy on the ice and she truly wants to enjoy herself, not just win.
And it was great to hear Tarasova apologizing to her and her coach. Tarasova was critical about several skaters and coaches during this competition (especially about Muhortova, it was even kind of funny) so it was nice to see that she can admit she was wrong before.

Good luck to Alena at Europeans!

seniorita

Record Breaker
I wish I could understand russian apart from 2-3 words cause in the breaks Tarasova was reading russian recipies for dinner :)