Ladies LP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Rosa Sheveleva's 6-triple free skate (5th in that segment):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2H9S1rmZQs

I love the quality of her jumps, and her basics, power and flow are all good. If she can work on getting her spins and consistency up, she'll be a world beater. Her skating is really appealing, IMO. Nice expression, too.

Wow, that was a great skate for her! I agree her jumps are very big, especially her lutz, love the huge smile on her face when she landed the 2nd one :). I would love to see her get the 3rd spot for Junior Worlds this season, and if she skates like this at junior nationals, she should have a good shot! I prefer Rosa and Anna to both Polinas but consistency doesn't seem to be their best friends, hopefully that will change soon though! Rosa is so pretty too!

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
How odd to have it that late.

I still can't believe all the talent here. When your 9th ranked female skater landed a clean, fully rotated, correct edge 3Lutz-3Toe in both the SP and LP...yeah, that's a crazy deep National field.

oleada

Record Breaker
How odd to have it that late.

I still can't believe all the talent here. When your 9th ranked female skater landed a clean, fully rotated, correct edge 3Lutz-3Toe in both the SP and LP...yeah, that's a crazy deep National field.
No, not really, in a way it makes perfect sense. Junior Nationals usually determines the team for Junior Worlds, so they want to select who is in best form at the time.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
It doesn't give much time to make alterations or rest before Worlds, however.