Final Flight
Standings now:
1 Angelina Telegina / Valentin Molotov 123.83
2 Valeria Starygina / Ivan Volobuyev 113.57
3 Anastasia Kabanova / Nicholas Babin 99.52
4 Eugene Shakhtarin / Denis Kozlov 77.83

oleada

Record Breaker
K&A's score: What a joke! He does nothing, nothing, but skate on two feet. He makes Margaglio look like Platov.

Shaba22

Final Flight
Ice Dance:
1 Ekaterina Bobrova / Dmitri Soloviev 164.93
2 Ekaterina Ryazanova/ Ilia Tkachenko 160.45
3 Elena Ilyinkh / Nikita Katsalapov 149.72
4 Jana Khokhlova / Fedor Andreev 145.74
5 Kristina Gorshkova / Vitali Butikov 142.83
6 Angelina Telegina / Valentin Molotov 123.83
7 Valeria Starygina / Ivan Volobuyev 113.57
8 Anastasia Kabanova / Nicholas Babin 99.52
9 Eugene Shakhtarin / Denis Kozlov 77.83

http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/rusnat2011/CAT048RS.HTM

oleada

Record Breaker
Yana and fedor were awesome! I love their free dance!

I'm sorry, but what? He skates on two feet the entire time! And the step sequences were so slow and far apart. I have no idea how they scored that high. Seriously, none.

It's really depressing that someone as mediocre as Fedor Andreev taks up ice dancing and gets politicked nearly to the podium right away.

The judging of this competition has been beyond ridiculous, even worse than the ladies SP yesterday.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Can someone tell me how, oh God, in what Universe I/K lost about 5 points to K/A in the FD? I just can't understand, even though Nikita missed twizzles (did he watched Soloviev too much or something?)

oleada

Record Breaker
Can someone tell me how, oh God, in what Universe I/K lost about 5 points to K/A in the FD? I just can't understand, even though Nikita missed twizzles (did he watched Soloviev too much or something?)

When your mother is Marina Zoueva? I cannot believe it either.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
When your mother is Marina Zoueva? I cannot believe it either.

I have nothing against Yana and Fedor actually. They skated their best today, improved a lot and looked so hot! But they are not at the same level yet. They should be even behind Gorshkova/Butikov now, what the hell the judges were thinking???

Happy for R/T! I looooove this team!
But I'm so sad for I/K, I hope they will do their best at Euros and go to Worlds, that's all I want for Christmas!

Tesla

Final Flight
Looked at the scores. Wow! Talk about inflation for K/A. No way should they be getting PCS in the 7s.

oleada

Record Breaker
Looked at the scores. Wow! Talk about inflation for K/A. No way should they be getting PCS in the 7s.

Yeah. It was the biggest joke ever. Bad step sequences and he really did NOTHING except stay on two feet, making us long for the better days of Goncharov and Margaglio. Besides, he is so stiff and woooden!

yunafan1860

Rinkside
But I'm so sad for I/K, I hope they will do their best at Euros and go to Worlds, that's all I want for Christmas!

i'm glad they're going to Euros!! Nikita was devastated in the K&C, but i'm sure they'll become stronger after this experience! they're so special.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
I'm sorry, but what? He skates on two feet the entire time! And the step sequences were so slow and far apart. I have no idea how they scored that high. Seriously, none.

It's really depressing that someone as mediocre as Fedor Andreev taks up ice dancing and gets politicked nearly to the podium right away.

The judging of this competition has been beyond ridiculous, even worse than the ladies SP yesterday.

oleada, cloudcicker09 said that K/A were his favourite team before they even skated.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
oleada, cloudcicker09 said that K/A were his favourite team before they even skated.

Um... I am a she.
I love their skating, especially the freedance, they have great chemistry and have such passion on the ice. Also they were supposed to get new costumes for the freedance, can somone please post a picture.

One happy point of today besides a bright future, Yana and Fedor will get Grand Prix assignments next year!

colleen o'neill

Medalist
:) I'm pleased for them and I'm happy for you, cloudkicker..And you raise a good point about the GP assignments..If the Russian federation is going to get behind this experiment ( and they have been from the outset ) then the couple must have GP assignments for next year. They won't realize their potential skating in a vacuum.

Looking forward to seeing the YouTubes .