Favorite skates among the ladies this season 2010-2011 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Favorite skates among the ladies this season 2010-2011

blair

Rinkside
I think Tuktamisheva is a question more than Adelina, cause Liza has not grown up much the last two years, she has got taller but still has junior body while Adelina is half year older, has already passed the first puberty phase last year when she had troubles with her jumps and this year she has grown up a lot, she is not such junior anymore, she looks like a little lady and she looks great. I really enjoyed her Lp but I liked Liza in sp better. Good thing with Liza is that she has medaled in 3 nationals in a row, despite messing the sp. I cant compare them, I like both a lot, and watching their exhibition today, I think they will take different roads in skating styles anyway.

Apparently both Liza Tuktamisheva's parents are very small framed, which is why Michin was so keen to invest his effort in her at such a young age. She might pass puberty without too much impact...plus her technique is pretty damn good, which should help her remain consistent should she experience any major growth.