The Order of Skate at the US Nats | Page 3 | Golden Skate

The Order of Skate at the US Nats

emma

Record Breaker
^ thanks very much. I'm bummed that I can't watch live....but there's always the LP!

From Burntbread's list, it is Czisny to be first of the top seeds. Will she hold back anything not knowing how her top seeded competitors will skate?

Will Zawadski be intimidated if Czisny skates perfect?

Flatt, who will skate last and knowing what the top seeds did, will she skate full arsenal or play it cool.

The above questions, is what I think about for the order-of-skate. I don't have any answers but I believe they will cross the minds of the competitors.

Layfan

Record Breaker
From Burntbread's list, it is Czisny to be first of the top seeds. Will she hold back anything not knowing how her top seeded competitors will skate?

Will Zawadski be intimidated if Czisny skates perfect?

Flatt, who will skate last and knowing what the top seeds did, will she skate full arsenal or play it cool.

The above questions, is what I think about for the order-of-skate. I don't have any answers but I believe they will cross the minds of the competitors.

We shall soon see!!!!!!!!!!

personally, I always though Alissa came undone last year by skating right after Rachael's great SP and the standing ovaction she got. I don't know if skating first is good or bad for her. But if I were Alissa I would not be conservative. She's never done well by looking tentative.

mskater93

Record Breaker
Alissa's best skate in the SP at Nationals happened very early. There's less pressure to skating early because you don't have to worry that X put up XX points.