Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Order of Skate at the US Nats

Paying the bills
    Hi Joe, it's a little bit hidden within their website, but if you click on the word "IceNetwork" in my previous post (page 2, post #29) it should take you right to the start order page. Currently, the start orders are available for all the novice events and junior men. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Tammi; 01-22-2011 at 10:10 PM.

Currently frozen as a popsicle Chemistry66's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammi View Post
    Hi Joe, it's a little bit hidden within their website, but if you click on the word "IceNetwork" in my previous post (page 2, post #29) it should take you right to the start order page. Currently, the start orders are available for all the novice events and junior men. Hope that helps.
    Yup, this is a good way to find them.

Or another way to find some good information is to go on Sylvia's Unseen Skaters Online site to the Nationals page, here: http://unseenskaters.wordpress.com/nationals/

She has a lot of informational web pages listed neatly at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi View Post
    Thanks tammi, it did help! Ever since I was a little boy going to Ebbets Field I can still hear the barker sounding off: Get yur program; get yur program, ya cant tell duh players widout a program. (It cost a nickel in those days.)

is the coverage on universal free or like IN you have to pay???
    been watching on IN and can't choose speed this time and eerythign look little slow motion
    goodthing is talk free so far

Custom Title
    are the start orders for the senior ladies and men still not posted? I went to the Icenetwork link provided in this thread and Sylvia's page, but when I clicked on start order, a blank screen appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhar55 View Post
    is the coverage on universal free or like IN you have to pay???
    been watching on IN and can't choose speed this time and eerythign look little slow motion
    goodthing is talk free so far
    you have to pay for universal's online coverage, unfortunately.

Custom Title
    Yeah, emma ... I've been wondering when will start orders be posted???

Custom Title
    Got this from FSU, but the link's not working for me. A lot of bigger names skating early (Czisny, Gao, Zawadzki, C. Zhang, Nagasu) and only Wagner and Flatt skating towards the end.

The starting order is now officially up (http://www.usfigureskating.org/leade...results.html):
    1. Traunero
    2. F. Zhang
    3. Czisny
    4. Gao
    5. Gong
    6. Gilles
    7. Zawadzki
    8. C. Zhang
    9. Kawamura
    10. Nagasu
    11. West
    12. Narita
    13. Khazova
    14. Bell
    15. Musademba
    16. Zhou
    17. Lam
    18. Forte
    19. Wagner
    20. Siraj
    21. Flatt
    22. Kahle
    23. Bulanhagui

Custom Title
    Thanks so much for the ladies start orders!!! Based on my work schedule, this means I'll miss the first hour, which includes Alissa and Gao among others (urrrghhh).

Does anyone know if I would be able to watch the SP on Icenetwork later in the evening (meaning not live, but they will have the short program portion posted the same night)?? thanks in advance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emma View Post
    Thanks so much for the ladies start orders!!! Based on my work schedule, this means I'll miss the first hour, which includes Alissa and Gao among others (urrrghhh).

Does anyone know if I would be able to watch the SP on Icenetwork later in the evening (meaning not live, but they will have the short program portion posted the same night)?? thanks in advance!!!
    Yes, it's typically available shortly after the conclusion on demand.

Custom Title
    ^ thanks very much. I'm bummed that I can't watch live....but there's always the LP!

From Burntbread's list, it is Czisny to be first of the top seeds. Will she hold back anything not knowing how her top seeded competitors will skate?

Will Zawadski be intimidated if Czisny skates perfect?

Flatt, who will skate last and knowing what the top seeds did, will she skate full arsenal or play it cool.

The above questions, is what I think about for the order-of-skate. I don't have any answers but I believe they will cross the minds of the competitors.

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    From Burntbread's list, it is Czisny to be first of the top seeds. Will she hold back anything not knowing how her top seeded competitors will skate?

Will Zawadski be intimidated if Czisny skates perfect?

Flatt, who will skate last and knowing what the top seeds did, will she skate full arsenal or play it cool.

The above questions, is what I think about for the order-of-skate. I don't have any answers but I believe they will cross the minds of the competitors.
    We shall soon see!!!!!!!!!!

personally, I always though Alissa came undone last year by skating right after Rachael's great SP and the standing ovaction she got. I don't know if skating first is good or bad for her. But if I were Alissa I would not be conservative. She's never done well by looking tentative.

Alissa's best skate in the SP at Nationals happened very early. There's less pressure to skating early because you don't have to worry that X put up XX points.

thanks Tonichell

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast