Ladies Free Skate and Results + GPF Finalists | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Skate and Results + GPF Finalists

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
no offense taken...

and for the record I am kind of a math dunce... geometry still is way too confusing for me... and I've taken it twice! LOL

Nadine

Record Breaker
Caught this on ABC a couple of hrs. ago...

Nothing really much to say.......kinda zzzzzzz :eek: ........but did enjoy seeing Yoshie Onda's new LP for the first time. Also, what a pleasant surprise to see Diana Poth for the first time since I don't know when - too bad about the jumps - good luck next time. Btw, never realized before how pretty she is.......the only way I could tell that was the Diana Poth of old is b/c of the way she jumps (i.e. her chin pointed up in the air; lol :D )........she should wear her hair like this more often b/c she resembles her legendary countrywoman, Henrietta Onodi, hands down the best-looking gymnast in history. JMHO.

Thought I'd never say this, but I'm actually glad that the senior grand prix circuit is over (no lie). For me, it was the worst one ever (bar none). And if it doesn't get shown anymore in the future, well I can't honestly say that I will miss it, though I think it is important for the athletes to get there programs out there for inspection by the judges. However, go back to the old days and do away with having a grand prix final all together, rather just allow the athletes to pick & choose which event s/he wishes to do and allow them to do so without the added pressure of having to qualify for a final. JMHO.

Peace & Love, Nadine

Nadine - ITA. It was quite lackluster. However, I think the Grand Prix is an excellent way for top tier skaters to work out the kinks in their routines, costumes, makeup, whatever before their respecive Nats and Worlds if they make it. So for me, it serves a purpose.

Joe