Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Entries

Custom Title
    What happened to Cappellini/Lanotte?.. :(

Maybe their new FD isn't ready yet :(

Custom Title
    Does anyone know the status of the Italian pair Della Monica/Kocon? Or if Vanessa James of France has a partner?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by gold12345 View Post
    Does anyone know the status of the Italian pair Della Monica/Kocon?
    Or if Vanessa James of France has a partner?
    Nicole and Yannick split because she's already injured (knee problem) and want to stop her carreer so Yannick search a new partner.

Vanessa and Morgan train hard to be ready for next season.

Custom Title
    German Nationals are this weekend: The points from nationals and the points from the best ISU Senior competition counts for Euro Qualification. Most of the entries are "clear" after the ISU competitions.
    Ladies: Sarah Hecken
    Men: Peter Liebers and Denis Wiezcorek
    Dance: Zhingansina/Gaszi
    Pairs: Savchenko/Szolkowy (gets a bye to Euros), Hausch/Wende and the only question is if Gierok/Just or Vartmann/Van Clear will get the 3rd spot (Gierok/Just have the advantage because of the good points at NRW Trophy)

Custom Title
    Good to see V Pavuk as a direct entry, hope she can have a good comeback

Also the beautiful Fleur Maxwell, but she has to qualify and her jumps are her weakest area? so not sure if she can make the short but her PCS should be good?

I do hope Sarah Meier can compete in her home country, anyone know how she is?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    What happened to Cappellini/Lanotte?.. :(
    They won't be at europeans...After they moved from france they had some problems: apparentle luca is suffering from a knee injury so they didn't have time to work on the new free dance! I'm so sorry for them! I hope to see them at worlds!

Custom Title
    Some little changes :
    - Malakhova/Kenchadze (Bulgaria) doesn't have reached the technical score to qualify for the Euros, so no Bulgarian entry in pairs.
    - Piquiot/Trefil (Hungary) too (maybe have they split?) and Khnychenkova/Magyar (their substitute) are no longer on the list, so no Hungarian entry in pairs.
    So only 16 pairs, nobody will be eliminated after the SP.

And a new entry in the ladies competition, Marina Seeh (Serbia), it will probably say that Serbia is reintegrated in the ISU (the federation was suspended in june). On the "member federations" page at the ISU website, Serbia is a full member again.

On the Ice
    wow! Great for Marina Seeh!

Custom Title
    Does anyone know what is the story with Azerbaijan? They have no entries listed. I was looking forward to seeing Zlobnina/Sotnikov in the Ice Dance, they switched allegiance from Russia early this year.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by 3T3T View Post
    Does anyone know what is the story with Azerbaijan? They have no entries listed. I was looking forward to seeing Zlobnina/Sotnikov in the Ice Dance, they switched allegiance from Russia early this year.
    Maybe they don't have received the papers to represent the country... Many skaters have tried to represent Azerbaijan the last years, but not many have achieved it...

Custom Title
    I saw on the entries list that Anna Jurkiewicz withdrawn. Why does she always withdraw before Euros? Its the same every year :(

Custom Title
    Katelyn Good / Nikolaj Sorensen from Denmark are also out :(

Custom Title
    Thanks for all the information. I can hardly wait until the Euros start and hope this time the tv shows some of it. LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast