Entries | Golden Skate

Entries

gold12345

Medalist
Does anyone know the status of the Italian pair Della Monica/Kocon? Or if Vanessa James of France has a partner?

patinage_adulte

On the Ice
Does anyone know the status of the Italian pair Della Monica/Kocon?
Or if Vanessa James of France has a partner?

Nicole and Yannick split because she's already injured (knee problem) and want to stop her carreer so Yannick search a new partner.

Vanessa and Morgan train hard to be ready for next season.

Meli_Huber

On the Ice
German Nationals are this weekend: The points from nationals and the points from the best ISU Senior competition counts for Euro Qualification. Most of the entries are "clear" after the ISU competitions.
Ladies: Sarah Hecken
Men: Peter Liebers and Denis Wiezcorek
Dance: Zhingansina/Gaszi
Pairs: Savchenko/Szolkowy (gets a bye to Euros), Hausch/Wende and the only question is if Gierok/Just or Vartmann/Van Clear will get the 3rd spot (Gierok/Just have the advantage because of the good points at NRW Trophy)

russell30

Final Flight
Good to see V Pavuk as a direct entry, hope she can have a good comeback

Also the beautiful Fleur Maxwell, but she has to qualify and her jumps are her weakest area? so not sure if she can make the short but her PCS should be good?

I do hope Sarah Meier can compete in her home country, anyone know how she is?

Tanja90

On the Ice
What happened to Cappellini/Lanotte?.. :(

They won't be at europeans...After they moved from france they had some problems: apparentle luca is suffering from a knee injury so they didn't have time to work on the new free dance! I'm so sorry for them! I hope to see them at worlds!

Nirti

Medalist
Some little changes :
- Malakhova/Kenchadze (Bulgaria) doesn't have reached the technical score to qualify for the Euros, so no Bulgarian entry in pairs.
- Piquiot/Trefil (Hungary) too (maybe have they split?) and Khnychenkova/Magyar (their substitute) are no longer on the list, so no Hungarian entry in pairs.
So only 16 pairs, nobody will be eliminated after the SP.

And a new entry in the ladies competition, Marina Seeh (Serbia), it will probably say that Serbia is reintegrated in the ISU (the federation was suspended in june). On the "member federations" page at the ISU website, Serbia is a full member again.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Does anyone know what is the story with Azerbaijan? They have no entries listed. I was looking forward to seeing Zlobnina/Sotnikov in the Ice Dance, they switched allegiance from Russia early this year.

Nirti

Medalist
Does anyone know what is the story with Azerbaijan? They have no entries listed. I was looking forward to seeing Zlobnina/Sotnikov in the Ice Dance, they switched allegiance from Russia early this year.

Maybe they don't have received the papers to represent the country... Many skaters have tried to represent Azerbaijan the last years, but not many have achieved it...

MagicFairy

On the Ice
I saw on the entries list that Anna Jurkiewicz withdrawn. Why does she always withdraw before Euros? Its the same every year :(

Buzzz

Final Flight
Thanks for all the information. I can hardly wait until the Euros start and hope this time the tv shows some of it. LOL

Dramahkween

On the Ice
Good luck to all of team Israel....And Happy Birthday to Danielle Montalbano! I bet a great skate would make for an awesome birthday present for her!