Jeremy Ten's Ankle Surgery | Golden Skate

Jeremy Ten's Ankle Surgery

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Ten out of Canadian figure skating championships

Though this originated from Canada's Globe And Mail, I just kind of dig that it's on World Countries News.

I grumbled about Ten's assignment situation before and I'll do it again. He had the injury from last season, missed half a year of training, yet was sent to the first and second GP events across the Globe in Japan and Canada. Between the two events were a not so surprising flu and two exams. (He skates, works and goes to college.) There is much discussion about "punishment" on the Japan Qualification thread but what is really punishing was what Canada's Jeremy Ten went through.

My best wishes to Jeremy for a speedy and complete recovery as well as a bright skating career.

Ravensque

On the Ice
Poor Jeremy. He's an awsome skater when he's not injured. I hope he recovers totally and come back next year ready to compete in full health. He's also a sweet kid.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Poor Jeremy. He just went through another ordeal.

His recent tweets :p :

Hospitals scare me :(
about 23 hours ago

Had to go to emergency. Been here for 10 hours and now has to stay overnight :( me no likey hospitals.
about 13 hours ago

After 3 bags of IV, 2 blood tests, 3 urine tests and xrays, I was discharged this morning. Never been poked with so many needles in my life.
18 minutes ago

Fevers gone down but may have minor ulceration in my stomach or esophagus :( Thank u for all the kind tweets! So happy to be home!!!
13 minutes ago