Thread: Missing performances are UP!

Missing performances are UP!

The missing performances are up on YOUTube from Ceaser's tribute to the golden age of ice skating.

If you watch anyone, watch Rocky and Calla. They are over 45 years old and they turned in the performance of the evening.

http://www.stargamesinc.com/exlusiveperformances.html

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    That was a great adagio performance!

BTW, the linkis to the photos of the skaters whose performance were aired has at least one error:

Rudy Galindo's link should be
    http://www.stargamesinc.com/galindo.html

Custom Title
    Thanks for posting these, I had a great time watching them earlier!

Rocky & Calla's performance was my favorite (love that they skated to "The Doors").

Here's hoping Rocky & Isabelle's little girl, Gabriella, will continue the winning pair skating tradition started by her folks. (:^)

Thank goodness that Stargames posted the links to the 7 (!) performances that were not shown in their entirety in the TV broadcast. The live show was fabulous, and we were so disappointed that these 7 performances didn't make it on the broadcast. My biggest wish of all is for Stargames to seriously consider producing/releasing a DVD of the entire show. If anyone else is interested, please consider contacting Jerry Solomon @ jerry@stargamesinc.com about this. I can't guarantee that this will happen, but if enough people contact him, maybe we'll get the desired result?
    Last edited by iluvtodd; 01-16-2011 at 06:39 AM.

Custom Title
    Absolutely enjoyed Michael Weiss' performance!! Thanks for posting

IMHO, this special is a keeper, and I look forward to seeing RISE which I am sure will have lots of history also. I am not a big ice show fan now that I am addicted to competition, but I love the history in this special and I really enjoy the comeback of Naomi and Peter. But as an older person, I must say again, Calla and Rocky, you guys are unbelievable. To still do throws at 47 years old.....man, my hat is off to you. Thanks to iluvtodd for putting me on to these HD Quality Performances. I owe it to her to contact Jerry and thank him.
    (Just e-mailed him and thanked him for being so considerate and for putting on one of the best TV ice shows in a long time)
    Last edited by CoyoteChris; 01-16-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    IMHO, this special is a keeper, and I look forward to seeing RISE which I am sure will have lots of history also. I am not a big ice show fan now that I am addicted to competition, but I love the history in this special and I really enjoy the comeback of Naomi and Peter. But as an older person, I must say again, Calla and Rocky, you guys are unbelievable. To still do throws at 47 years old.....man, my hat is off to you. Thanks to iluvtodd for putting me on to these HD Quality Performances. I owe it to her to contact Jerry and thank him.
    (Just e-mailed him and thanked him for being so considerate and for putting on one of the best TV ice shows in a long time)
    I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! Thanks for taking the time to e-mail Jerry!