Watch online? | Golden Skate

Watch online?

Audrey19

On the Ice
Hey everyone,
as I don't have access to eurosport (I don't have a TV), I was wondering if there are any online streams to watch euros? Any help would be appreciated :)

ibauer

Rinkside
Does anyone know if it will be geoblocked again? I know it was last year or the year before.

herios

Medalist
Does anyone know if it will be geoblocked again? I know it was last year or the year before.

??? We have watched the Euros here in North America last year, two years ago we have not if I recall correctly.

ibauer

Rinkside
??? We have watched the Euros here in North America last year, two years ago we have not if I recall correctly.

Last year I watched it online on Estonian TV. But there was a year when I tried to watch SVT online and couldn't because I wasn't in Europe.

Audrey19

On the Ice
Thank you so much for the link! If that means I can really watch it live, that would be so great! Now I can't wait! :biggrin:

npavel

On the Ice
Last year there was someone who put it on justin.tv. Let's hope they do it again.

euroskate

Final Flight
No stream for qualifications ???

questioning again if there is any stream for the qualifications? I think it´s really a shame if there is none. If they manage on senior B ISU Competitions to do a live stream the ISU and the swiss organisers should manage to put the quali on lifestream. The official TV broadcast starts only on wednesday so there can be no problem with TV rights or something :disapp::confused::unsure:

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight

Has anyone in the US tried these links during the live event?
Did they work?
I tried them myself just now and the Georgian site has video and so does trt.net(it's streaming the pairs long program as I speak/type)
The All Sport video does not seem to work. Maybe it will be different when it's live?
Just wondering if anyone has had any success.
tia