Thread: Junior men short

Rinkside

Junior men short

Shaq has improved dramatically! Garrett Gosselin was outstanding! Nice to see these two make such great strides. looking forward to the long.

Custom Title
    I'm most interested in Nam Nguyen and this is not disappointing:

The dynamic 12-year-old from British Columbia, Nam Nguyen, delighted the crowd with an electrifying performance to Smooth Criminal. Nguyen opened with a solid triple Salchow-triple toe loop combination and never looked back. His choreography emulated some of Michael Jackson's trademark moves and elicited cheers from the audience. His solid elements were delivered with a lot of personality, and if he can keep up the great skating in the free skate, he is in great shape to better last year's bronze medal.
    I haven't watched yet. Wonder how much he has grown. It was always a riot to see him on top of the podium being towered over by the silver and bronze medalists on lower steps.

I think there will be great rivalry between Nam and Nathan Chen of the US for years to come when they start competing internationally, culminating in the 2018 Olympic show down.

Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    I'm most interested in Nam Nguyen and this is not disappointing:
    I haven't watched yet. Wonder how much he has grown. It was always a riot to see him on top of the podium being towered over by the silver and bronze medalists on lower steps.

I think there will be great rivalry between Nam and Nathan Chen of the US for years to come when they start competing internationally, culminating in the 2018 Olympic show down.
    Appearly Nam hasn't grown much physically, but his jumps do look cleaner. Comparing with Nathan and other top Juniors, Nam's edge is still weak and does not have the smoothie feel in the transitions and the stroking. I am very interested see whether he will turn into my cup of tea in the upcoming years

In the present, Garrett and Shaquille are in my cup

Take a break to watch Kevin and Patrick's practice on skatebuzz now~

Custom Title