Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Senior Pairs

Custom Title
    P/M looked really good. Such a shame to miss the lift. And a fall.

She has elegance but is probably too big as a pair girl. And she still may grow.

Interesting to watch Megan and Eric.

Meagan and Eric were really good, except for her doubled jump, that was awesome that they did a throw 3Z

Custom Title
    Megan and Eric were great for a new pair.

Potentially world class pair.

Ditto J/G. This pair has a champion look to their style and partnership. With a little seasoning, they could go far.

Since when has Canada such depth in potential great pairs? This has only been the second group.
    Last edited by SkateFiguring; 01-21-2011 at 05:13 PM.

Not too bad at all. Shame about the toes, but wondering why no lutzes. That's been the plan from everything about them I've heard.

What would have been really nice? If PJ and Josee had stopped chattering for us to hear what Megan was saying to Richard. It sounded like she was explaining about what had happened, but who knows because of the babbling going on over top of her.

Final flight should be interesting.

MT/M and L/S are joking around before they go out to the warmup. Did anyone see the video in which Paige Lawrence says her secret talent is burping really loudly? lol

Custom Title
    Are the live scores being posted anywhere?

Custom Title
    Love L/S's performace. Full of personality, attack, and enrgy. No hesitation into any element. It's the kind of skate that charges up the energy in the arena.

MT/M brought it. I love how these two teams, my favorites, were relaxed and joyous. Here's hoping they will keep such mental state in international competitions.

They are first now and I think they will keep their place, as well as L/S.

Well I'm surprised and impressed that B/M did so well. Let's see their marlks. 3rd.
    Last edited by SkateFiguring; 01-21-2011 at 05:57 PM.

I thought Brodeur and Mattatall might be 2nd, but it was really close..

I had a pretty good idea that Mylene and John would either be third or fourth. I would have given third to Megan and Eric, simply due to how Mylene had to push the toe on the ice to finish it and the throw. I would have only given them a two point lead over John and Mylene, but still thought they should have placed a wee bit above them instead of below them.

Interesting event so far.

BTW, what on earth is going on w/the CBC's sound!?! That's just a bit embrassing and if they knew there was a problem, it should have been fixed before hand.

Custom Title
    I love teams 1-2. MT-M really were great!

Megan and Eric have their work cut out and I think their placement was fair. Megan doubling the solo jump really hurt her but the race is on for the 3rd place.

Custom Title
    When is the next event starting plz ? I'm trying to watch on the radio-canada livestream but I'm getting a blank screen for now. Does it work for any of you ?

the short dance starts at 6:45 pm

On the Ice

Custom Title
    Well, somebody may as well start a Dance thread now.

Custom Title
    I though it was really refreshing so see the final flight goofing off like that before the warm up. I don't think I've ever seen that kind of ease amongst competitors before.. Obviously, staying relaxed worls for them. I love the personality of the top two teams. All four skaters are just so joyous and obviously love what they're doing, so it's impossible not to get completely drawn in by their characters. Moore-Towers and Moscovitch were fabulous, and Laurence and Swiegers had me laughing from the start. It was nice to see Laurence land that side by side that has been giving her trouble. Brodeur and Matattall were also excellent. It was nice to see a contrasting style to the one that the other two teams presentetd. I hope that everyone skates their best in the free, and I will be thrilled if M-T/M and L/S make it to worlds!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast