Kurts Hair | Golden Skate

Kurts Hair

Jhar55

Medalist
Just watched Kristi's show and the question is what is Kurt thinking bleached hair with a green tint!! :eek:
Sorry if look awful what there was of it.:laugh:

Lynn226

On the Ice
During Ice Wars, it looked as if you could see his dark roots. Maybe he is letting it grow out. It seems like maybe I heard that there was a reason why he dyed it, but I can't remember what it was now. :\

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Bad, bad, bad, IMO. At some angles, it looked like he had no hair. On my TV, at least.

ladybug

On the Ice
Was it just me, or did anyone else think Kirt looked like Scot Hamilton?

In the beginning when they were showing the skaters I could have sworn it was Scott.

The blonde hair made him appear to have no hair. Not a good move on his part IMO.

Ladybug

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The blonde hair made him appear to have no hair.
I thought it made him look OLD!!! Why would he do that? Silly man!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I didn't like his "shaved" look... but that was in tribute to Scott leaving SOI... I HATE his blonde hair... I'm sure there is some weird reason for it... but I wonder why his wife let him do it ;) LOL

Jhar55

Medalist
Kurt kind of looks like Scott, BUT I think Scott looks like Dick Butons. If ever Dick had a long lost son Scott could pass for him.:laugh:

Lillehammer 94

Rinkside
I like Kurt as a person, however the blond hair is a little over the top. Kurt is by now too old to present himself as the young and hip fashion plate. Leave this for the teens and those yet in their twenties. :)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I will be seeing Kurt in the World Team FS challenge this Wed. night. I will give an opinion then....

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I had a look at Kurt's hair at the Wolrd Team Skating challenge last night and it did not look that bleached to me. That is compared to his look in his Gotta Dance 111 show. I think he is letting it go back to its natural color now. For what ever reason he was "sporting" this look, I am glad it's over!