Adriana DeSanctis CO
Alexandra Najarro CO
Vanessa Grenier QC
Amelie Lacoste QC
Myriane Samson QC
Cynthia Phaneuf QC

amateur

Final Flight
I just caught the 2nd half of Jessica Dube's performance -- what I saw was absolutely lovely! Great-looking program! Very nicely choreographed, great costume, and strong skating, lovely spins... In terms of presentation this is better than I've seen her look for years in any of her pairs programs. But she fell on the 3sal sadly(I didn't catch the other jumps)

LisaS

On the Ice
She had an excellent Double Axel to start. She landed the triple lutz, but fell out of the double toe sort of.

lise

On the Ice
Sarah Jourdain blew me away, Jessica was great. Feel bad that Kate did not skate that well today. Looking frward to the final group!

lise

On the Ice
Sarah has fab technique! She is one to watch for sure.

Jessica was the first to land the lutz tonight. Final group on ice!

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Uh oh, Cynthia fell into the boards or something. I didn't see exactly what happened, because I was typing on here.

Layfan

Record Breaker
this is now? Oh, does anyone have a link to Quebec television? It worked for me during skate canada. maybe they have it.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Emilie brought quite a performance. Too bad about one jump. Everything else she did really well.

2nd behind Alexandra.

And then there is Cynthia Phaneuf! She rocked it!

Last edited:

lise

On the Ice
Cynthia was just a joy to watch! She will win; Amelie to me was too tense. Her big mistake on the jump was costly. Cynthia has a great cushion for the LP but I believe that the title is hers. I don't see Amelie able to make up 10 points.

amateur

Final Flight
Congrats to Cynthia for fully delivering.

I think I enjoyed Myraime Samson's (surprisingly) and Adriana DeSanctis' performances the most.
And probably Jessica Dube's if I had caught the whole thing.

Buzzz

Final Flight
Have I been out of skating that long?! When on did Jessica Dube start skating in singles?

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Have I been out of skating that long?! When on did Jessica Dube start skating in singles?

Since Bryce Davison is laid up after a surgery. Something to do to pass time. I hope Bryce gets back on his skating feet for next season.

colleen o'neill

Medalist
:)So good to see Cynthia exuding so much confidence. This must be sweet for her.

Loved Alexandra Najarro's sheer exuberance.

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
Several well-performed skates, but, generally speaking, what an under-performed event comparing to other discplines of the day, seen many of the ladies done better.