Senior Men Short | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Senior Men Short

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I'm getting nervous for Shawn. I'm not worried about Patrick. He's totally going to win. Even if he by some weird alteration of the universe, lost the SP, he would still win the whole competition, I think.

emma

Record Breaker
LOL why are you nervous. You really think he has any challenger in this field. There is more chance of Bourne & Kraatz losing the Canadian dance title in the 90s.

LOL very true; but I'm nervous too only because I want Chan to skate GREAT and CLEAN....skate gods ignore me please!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Craig received 58.09 and is currently in 5th place.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
What's with his costume? It looks really weird. :unsure:

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I feel sorry for Craig. I remember when he was a top contender. Hopefully he can come back well in the free.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
This is not so much about winning for Patrick, even though he said he wanted another title too. It's another important experience before Worlds Part of the process.

Tigger

Final Flight
KEVIN, fix your hair!!!! It's like each strand has a screwed up compass and wants to go to a different country because it hates its neighbour.

ROTFLOL!!

That's the best description of poor Kevin's hair I've ever seen.

Of course, I now have to go and get a wash cloth to clean off the Chai Tea from my monitor, but good one regardless!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Rogozine missed his jump combo. Big loss.

I believe he'll receive 80% of that jump value, not 70% as PJ says.

YAY Shawn Swayer!

Last edited:

emma

Record Breaker
Huge loss...and too bad; but, he totally has a lot of spunk and speed. I also quite liked the choreography of this program. Wish him the best in the LP and look forward to seeing him skate again.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Rogozine 57.29, 8th place. Ouch.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Apologies to your monitor, Tigger!

Great 3A from Rogozine, but problems elsewhere (and the no combo) made that a disappointment for him.