Mens LP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Mens LP

herios

Medalist
Shawn lands both the axel and the lutz, yey and everything else, I am going to cry!!!!!!!

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Shawn Sawyer would deserve to win Nationals with this if Patrick Chan skates poorly, but Patrick will win the title even if he performs poorly because of the massive, undeserved SP lead (and no doubt undeserved scores in the LP as well).

prettykeys

Medalist
WOW. Shawn Sawyer KICKED BUTT! What a great performance!!! And I loved the cantilever...way to go!

Layfan

Record Breaker
oh wow!!!!!! Terrific! And now we get to see that at worlds! Hurray!!! Man, and I thought he performed the hell out of his short program. Really, the judges better not shaft him on PCS. Not with the way he got the crowd going.

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
you know, he's an inspiration to every other skater who thinks that maybe they should just give up ... he's just kept on and on fighting and improving and using what he has, and going for it ...

evangeline

Record Breaker
Shawn was absolutely FANTASTIC. Standing ovation even before his program ended....yeah, Patrick's obviously going to win but I think we can safely say that Shawn stole the show in this competition.