Mens LP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Mens LP

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
I guess it's interesting to me given the more complicated formula that USFS uses...

Yeah. And what about skaters that miss Nationals? Is Skate Canada really gonna tell V/M or D/D that they won't get funding?

PJ is misinforming the audience about qualifying.

Reynolds had a wierdly wonky fall on his footwork. Lost his balance on a mid-air thing

goose

Rinkside
Man, the look on his face. He just has to hope that other skaters bomb too. 3Lutz may be underrotated, he just doesn't have a lot of spring in 3flip and 3lutz. The 3flip-3t-2t at the dying moment of the program was really nice. The freak accident in the footwork, man..

130...puts him into the lead for now.

Balde don't disappoint us please. There must be a lot of girl fans in the arena.

herios

Medalist
ok, Kevin made too many mistakes to relaly contend for second. 2 jumps were under rotated plus the fall on the footwork

Poor skating overall. Many landed jumps had iffy landings, turnouts, etc. How many "clean" triples did he had in the end? 4 or 5?

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
I could watch this guy skate anytime; he is amazing - ! and I am so glad he's back. He makes it look like FUN - and that makes it fantastic to watch (plus, of course, some spectacular jumps here and there :)

emma

Record Breaker
Balde is quite the showman; does anyone know how old is he? Loved his fight in this program.