Spelling and grammar mistakes after not writing here | Golden Skate

Spelling and grammar mistakes after not writing here

gio

Medalist
I returned to the board after a period of hiatus. I must say my English got worse in the period I was not writing here. Hope to improve my English again with goldenskate!! :laugh: :p

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I returned to the board after a period of hiatus. I must say my English got worse in the period I was not writing here. Hope to improve my English again with goldenskate!! :laugh: :p

how neat that you use us for practice! :) welcome back, btw, we've missed ya!

gio

Medalist
how neat that you use us for practice! :) welcome back, btw, we've missed ya!

Thanks :). Yeah, goldenskate was very useful for my English! In the forum I learned many current expressions I would never learn at school. I missed you all too. Those six months I was really busy finishing university. In december finally I graduated. Woohoo!! :party2:

Last edited:

Johar

Medalist
Congratulations Gio! Graduating from college is very hard and you should be so proud of yourself.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
Congratulations!!!

And I should also thanks all of you because I just received my English exams scores and I've improved a lot!!! and mostly it was because of writing here!!! :)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to both gio & kiz_4Ever!!! I tried learning another language and it was soooo hard for me. I think you are amazing!!!