Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ice Dance, Short Dance

Is it being replayed anywhere? Or has anyone posted youtube videos? I came on just as it was finishing.. I thought I would still catch the last group :(

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudkicker09 View Post
    Wow what happened to the Italians
    She popped the first set of twizzels..I'm heartbroken for them...being 9th in their last europeans is sad..hope they'll show us a great free on friday..If not for the medal just for themselves.
    Loved K/K B/S I/K P/B!!!

Custom Title
    I love, love, love I/K! They were amazing and had the best twizzles here! I would give them even more points, but I guess they got lower levels for GW.
    And I think R/T deserved higher scores, their program is brilliant and I like them so much more than B/S!
    Not a fan of B/S at all and hope to see another #1 Russian team next year (I/K or R/T), but their GW were the best of the night.
    And I want P/B to win the title, so I'm really happy for them!
    Sad for the Italians, but they were slow, had mistakes and I didn't like them at all

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Protocols are already up, in case if anyone's interested.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    Is it being replayed anywhere? Or has anyone posted youtube videos? I came on just as it was finishing.. I thought I would still catch the last group :(
    if you back the time on the side of the screen you can see the whole competition for a day , i dont know which part you want, around 18h is fs , it is the Russia2 channel
    http://tvali.ge/index.php?action=sat&channel=17164

Edgy Details
    Scores for R/T and B/S are flated and the Kerrs are screwed again.

Still wish K/A they would have done well in this competition
    R/T and B/S are inflated, but K/A would have done better??

Custom Title
    Ilinykh&Katsalapov were amazing - I absolutely loved them!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinga View Post
    R/T and B/S are inflated, but K/A would have done better??
    Yes, Yana and Fedor have so much more chemistry and passion, emotion in their skating then any of the three Russian dance teams at Euros, and one have them has to go to make room for Yana and Fedor for next year. Most likely B/S or R/T plus the higher ups are not real impressed with I/K according to TT and a few others.

Honestly, I thought the Euro dance field was deeper last year than it was this year.
    Last edited by cloudkicker09; 01-26-2011 at 01:40 PM.

chillyfranz
    Yes, Yana and Fedor have so much more chemistry and passion, emotion in their skating then any of the three Russian dance teams at Euros, and one have them has to go to make room for Yana and Fedor for next year. Most likely B/S or R/T plus the higher ups are not real impressed with I/K according to TT and a few others.

Honestly, I thought the Euro dance field was deeper last year than it was this year.
    At this year, the European dance field had the top 5 teams (the final group) score above 60+ point. The final group is closely bunch together in the marks and they will skate to win the medals

Beside, Yana and Fedor annoy me because they have the poor composition. It is not difficult enough for the high level of European competition among the medal winners.
    Last edited by chillyfranz; 01-26-2011 at 01:48 PM.

Custom Title
    I love, love, love I/K! They were amazing and had the best twizzles here! I would give them even more points, but I guess they got lower levels for GW.
    And I think R/T deserved higher scores, their program is brilliant and I like them so much more than B/S!
    ITA!

IMO fedor is very sloopy and didn't deserved 4th place on russian nationals. B/S, R/T and I/K , are by far, much better than K/A.

Out for drinks with Miki, Carolina, and Kira!
    Quote Originally Posted by cocovica View Post
    am putting all the working online stream links to my website (and am still looking for more!) if u want to check it :-) (am sorry u woudnt probably understand czech language...but just click on online stream links at the top of the page
    http://www.krasobru.wz.cz/stranka1.htm
    Thank you very much! It works for me, even if a little slow at first.

Edgy Details
    It is not only chemistry and passion that matters... Plus I/K and R/T have plenty chemistry and passion too. And they are so much more refined.

Out for drinks with Miki, Carolina, and Kira!
    Who else is sad for Federica & Massimo??? I can't believe how much worse this season can get for them!

Rinkside
    So happy for the Russians and the French! The scores were closer than I predicted- guess it's not all in the bag for P/B, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by andofan View Post
    Who else is sad for Federica & Massimo??? I can't believe how much worse this season can get for them!
    I am. I'm surprised to see them THAT low, even with the stumble. Italy might lose spots for 2012 Worlds if their poor performance continues at Worlds.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast