Starting Orders for Men. | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Starting Orders for Men.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Poor Brian I do not agree with Thomas's placement, he should be behind Brian, I am really hoping that Brian can come back fighting in the long program.

Brian worked with Brian Orser and Tracey Wilson for a couple of weeks over the summer, he needs to go work with them fulltime.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Amazing how Artur saved the axel. I thought he would fall.

That's what it's like to have Mishin as a coach. His skaters are able to save the jump and land it even when it lookes hopeless and any other skater would fall. It helped Plushenko many times, now it helps Gachinski. Hope it will work for Liza too.
Great skate from Artur! Happy for him!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I do not agree with Thomas's placement, he should be behind Brian

I think it's right that Tomas is ahead of Brian. Verner had better in-between elements in his program, and the judges even awarded him higher PCS, which I agree with.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Showing replay of the SP top three pairs K/S on the ice. Loved Vera and Uri.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I just noticed that Tomas' TES is higher than Brian's, so that means he was awarded more points for the execution of his elements.

Diva

On the Ice
I thought he was going to be second...but he had a similar jump content and a *little* bit more interpretation and better footwork and spins..so I think it's ok..

I'm alright with it, too. Just thought he would be second or very close third. Now he is first with less than 0.2 points so it's fine. Gonna be an interesting LP tomorrow.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Group 5 warm up is over. Michal Brezina is next.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wonderful skate for Brezina! :clap: It was an Asian-themed program.

Last edited: