Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Pairs FS

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Lubov BAKIROVA / Mikalai KAMIANCHUK (BLR)

2FTw
3STh - stepout
Li
2S
1A+2A SEQ. - she twofoots, he turns out of landing
FCCoSp - not in unison
ChSp
2FTh
Li
BoDs
Li
PCoSp

Score: 79.21, total 120.72

Diva

On the Ice
Will they not accept that David wants to skate with Stacey?! Geez

I mean it's alright if he wants to but I kind of agree with them, not sure if Vanessa would be the right partner but I would love to see him skating to his full potential. He seems to be capable of more than just doing doubles...

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I mean it's alright if he wants to but I kind of agree with them, not sure if Vanessa would be the right partner but I would love to see him skating to his full potential. He seems to be capable of more than just doing doubles...

Yeah, I feel bad that he has to do doubles because she can't do triples, but there's got to be some way to get her doing at least one triple.

oleada

Record Breaker
The young Czech team is adorable and show good potential for the future. They definitely have it and get your attention!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Klara KADLECOVA / Petr BIDAR (CZE)

Li
2FTw
3STh
2S
Li
FiDs
Li
2Lo+2Lo SEQ. - ok
3LzTh - she falls
FCCoSp - in and out unison
ChSp
PCoSp

Score: 91.49, total 139.94

Diva

On the Ice
Yeah, I feel bad that he has to do doubles because she can't do triples, but there's got to be some way to get her doing at least one triple.

I guess she is too old know to learn doing them constantly. He had high hopes for them a few years ago, I didn't think they would be potential world medalists but that they would be a nice addition to the top European pairs because I liked them. Stacey is 21 by know and I think that the jumping train has left the station:eek:hwell:

oleada

Record Breaker
Disaster for Kemp and King...they fell on a lift, for a moment I had Totmianina flashbacks. But she got up right away. I hope she gets checked out.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Stacey KEMP / David KING (GBR)

3Tw
2F - she singles?
3TTh - ok
FCCoSp - ok unison
PCoSp
Li
3LoTh - she falls
2F-1Lo-something - they both mess up
ChSp
Li
FiDs
Li - he falls and drops her, they both fall! They seem allright, but shocked. Ending is weird

Score: 79.58, total 128.04

Diva

On the Ice
Too bad about the fall but still an impressive performance! G/E have a bright future ahead of them.

Last edited:

oleada

Record Breaker
Katarina is really fierce.

They do have a lot to work on, but the progress in one year is amazing. They are more than proved that they belong here. Aside from the second throw, that was an excellent skate for them. The 3T+2T+2Lo was excellent.

They could have been very rattled by K/K's fall, but they started out extremely strong.

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Katarina GERBOLDT / Alexander ENBERT (RUS)

3T-2T-2Lo - nice
3FTw - crashy landing
3LoTh - nice
3S - also ok
FCCoSp - ok unison, a bit slow in the end
Li
ChSp
3FTh - she falls
Li
FiDs
Li
PCoSp

Nice debut!

Score: 112.45, total 169.95

oleada

Record Breaker
Oh no, Hausch/Wende started so well...shame about that lift.

Their improvement in a year has been very impressive.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
So happy for GerEnb! Very strong debut at Europeans! And I'm impressed with Katia, she've never been so confident and bright as a single skater.