Pairs FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Pairs FS

Diva

On the Ice
Somehow her stumbling on the spin and how the camera reacted was unintentionally funny.

Diva

On the Ice
I liked S/S's LP better than early this season, it's growing on me but with Robin doubling the sal and Aljona's spin-mistake they leave the door wide open for K/S.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I liked S/S's LP better than early this season, it's growing on me but with Robin doubling the sal and Aljona's spin-mistake they leave the door wide open for K/S.

Yeah, I was just about to say that. We'll see what K and S do.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY (GER)

3FTh - enormous height!
3T+3T SEQ. - ok, he twofoots last jump a bit
BoDs
FCCoSp - she falls out of spin and can't get back in!
ChSp
3FTw - a bit crashy
2S
Li
PCoSp
Li
Li
3STh - nice

They've left the door open...If the Russians are clean, they might be able to overtake them.

Score: 133.89, total 206.20

Last edited:

oleada

Record Breaker
I prefer the SP of the Italians, but that was still a very respectable outing and they are another team that shows potential for the future. With the fall, I think they will drop behind G/E. The program was quite empty.

She's stunning, she looks like Anne Hathaway.

Diva

On the Ice
Another couple to watch in the future. Not sure if they will be ahead or behind G/E though.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Stefania BERTON / Ondrej HOTAREK (ITA)

3T-2T-2T - nicely done
2FTw
Li
3S - she doubles
FiDs
FCCoSp - good unison except exit
ChSp
Li - seemed a bit scratchy, but they pull through
3STh - she fall
PCoSp
3LoTh - twofooted
Li

Score: 104.75, total 164.83

Diva

On the Ice
Karel Fajfr seems to be everywhere, I think I've seen him in the KnC like five times today :D

oleada

Record Breaker
Karel Fajfr seems to be everywhere, I think I've seen him in the KnC like five times today :D

Me too. He's hard to miss with those glasses.

K/S deserve the win, and its a beautiful program, I just wish it weren't them skating to it. Her skating is so ugly to me.

Diva

On the Ice
First of all I love Claire de Lune and it's the first LP of K/S that I actually really like so probably I'm a bit biased but I think they should be miles ahead of S/S.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I think K/S probably did enough to take the title, even though they're not my favourite pair. Two Russian teams on the podium!