Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!! | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

lilshorty

On the Ice
Congrats Rachael! Not worried about being in third place. Mirai and Alyssa are both known for not so clean lp's so Rachael is in a great position to pace herself to win her second title imo.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Danielle Kahle opening with a nice 3F, then went into a gorgeous 3R/2T, and from there into a HUGE 2A (too huge thus the stepout afterwards). Her Bourne & Kraatz hydroplane move was AWESOME!!!!! :thumbsup:

emma

Record Breaker
I don't think Rachel looked disappointed with the scores - when she heard the raw numbers she looked genuinely pleased. It's tight in the top three anyway. And my screen keeps freezing up and jumping around.

Layfan

Record Breaker
the IN feed is crapping out on me...anyone else?

Me too and it kept freezing for Rachael's so I can't tell exactly whether it's true that her footwork sequence didn't quite go with the music but I could tell from the first 3-4 of it that she was great.

Her SP reminds me of her exhibition. I wonder if her exhibit got good reviews and they decided to incorporate parts of it - the ina bauers and spread eagles and so glad she's going with the layback, her best spin. And I love the change of leg position on the layback. Good for her.

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Yeah, my IN feed has been giving me problems for this last group, Thank God not during Rach's performance. :love:

Danielle Kahle = 14th place

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MELISSA, LAND THAT 3AXEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :party: :party2: