Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!! | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

Layfan

Record Breaker
How are Caroline and Mirai doing in warm-up?

They both landed solid triples. Caroline - loop Mirai flip or lutz not sure.

Caroline is looking in fine shape.

Good luck to her and gooooo Mirai!!!!!

Glad to see she stuck with her original SP costume.

Nadine

Record Breaker
HERE WE GO, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALEXEI GILLIS, REINCARNATION OF THE LOVE OF CLARK GABLE'S LIFE! :love:

reynycpr

On the Ice
No one can link a feed to us? I'm dying to see how Mirai does. :(

normally I can get the live free feeds for all of the internationals comps. (like Euro's and stuff) but I doubted that I was going to be able to find a live free feed around for Nationals so I had to buckle down and pay for the IceNetwork subscription :(

Layfan

Record Breaker
oh wow. I can't believe Alexei went that and missed that after landing her 3-3 so beautifully.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Big applause for the love Miss Carole Lombard! ;) HUGE 3T/3T, fall on fully rotated 3L, nice solid 2A, beautifully coiffed, gorgeous cinderella baby blue dress, hair done in a Swiss type braid style :) I just love her skating. Such a tall, regal, magestic skater. Good job, good job! :love:

Yeah, she started so great and then lost energy. But I love the layback with her hands held way down in back below the butt (Sorry, don't know how to say that elegantly.) Her choreographer tried some new positions - they didn't all work but some did. Only 47.75.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah, she started so great and then lost energy. But I love the layback with her hands held way down in back below the butt (Sorry, don't know how to say that elegantly.) Her choreographer tried some new positions - they didn't all work but some did. Only 47.75.

I think I've heard that called the heart layback before, but I don't really know the technical name of it. :p

Agnes. Wow. Wow. Gee. And I hate the music! But that girl has style and amazing strength. She could win this thing. Imagine what she'd do with a nice costume! J.K.

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, she ties Christina Gao when it comes to the JUMPS!!!! Don't like the Lady Gaga Style but those jumps are the BOMB!!!!! HUGE 3T/3T literally flies across the ice, speed, HUGE 3L, Ina Bauer into 2A GORGEOUS!!!!! This should go into at least 2nd, if not 1st????

Layfan

Record Breaker
wow Agnes. I wonder if she'll overtake Alissa. It was terrific. If only she was a faster in her footwork. Great spins though