Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!! | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

Layfan

Record Breaker
so, maybe silly questions, but who sat with Alissa in the KnC? What was Frank's reaction to Mirai's skate? Was Oppergard with Caroline?

I think Allissa was with Yuka Sato's husband. Jason Dungjien. They co-coach Allissa. Frank was thrilled with Mirai's score.

emma

Record Breaker
thanks, layfan!

ETA ok, third warm up group is on the ice!! I - sadly - have to eat dinner. Will, be back fast!

Last edited:

Layfan

Record Breaker
Now really curious to see Rachael's new SP!!

Is she going have a 3-3? I kinda think she needs one to overtake Mirai and Alissa - in the SP anyway. And maybe Agnes. Geez, Agnes was really good.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Big Big Thanks to those of you who have visual access to the competition and are sharing with the rest of us! In addition to the big names yet to skate (Wagner, Flatt), I'm also interested in seeing how Lam and Bulanhagui do. Bulanhagui seems to have fallen off peoples' radar, but I think she placed as high as 8th a couple of years ago, no?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Introduction of each individual skater, little tidbits again, lol. :laugh:

Kristene Musademba volunteers for the Red Cross, yeah! :thumbsup:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
IceNetwork said the Mixed Zone coverage is free to non-subscribers, I thought. So it must just be my college internet that hates me and won't load the video player.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Did Rachael get a new SP? news to me. what's the music. I am very surprised as i thought she would change her FP by now.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I feel like putting most of the contenders in the early groups sorta took the suspense out of the event. Oh well...only Wagner and Flatt left and they're among the last ones.

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMGosh, I just realized I don't know ANYBODY in this group, completely new, never heard of any of them, will be interesting. :)

essiejane

Rinkside
big big thanks to those of you who have visual access to the competition and are sharing with the rest of us! In addition to the big names yet to skate (wagner, flatt), i'm also interested in seeing how lam and bulanhagui do. Bulanhagui seems to have fallen off peoples' radar, but i think she placed as high as 8th a couple of years ago, no?

ita!!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Did Rachael get a new SP? news to me. what's the music. I am very surprised as i thought she would change her FP by now.

She's now skating to East of Eden, I believe. Caused a bit of a fuss since it's one of Kwan's well-loved pieces.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I wouldn't crown Agnes just yet. Let's see how she does in the Free. She has had strong shorts before, only to crumble in the free. Shades of Cohen, at least for the moment. But of course, this is her first year so I don't expect that much.

Nadine, watch Vanessa Lam - did fab on junior circuit this year, or was it last? A very beautiful skater already.