Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!! | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

ucrgirl

On the Ice
Minus the flip Caroline is improving little by little and that's something. She has so much to clean up that it's not going to happen in one or two seasons.

Considering how much work she needed to do, all we can expect is some improvement. It takes time to clean up technique (hopefully she can get it done!)

reynycpr

On the Ice
Universal Sports is airing Bud Greenspan Olympic specials. The ladies short is more important!

I know they could have at least given us a measly hour or something. There's only about 6+ ladies that people want to watch anyway. Geeze I would have been happy with a hour or 2 tape delay.

Tesla

Final Flight
I think NBC will show some SPs Saturday night. Probably why US isn't showing them.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I know they could have at least given us a measly hour or something. There's only about 6+ ladies that people want to watch anyway. Geeze I would have been happy with a hour or 2 tape delay.

I think they should have aired it live!

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, AWESOME MIRAI!!!! Nice solid 3L/2T, beautiful 3F, gorgeous ina bauer into HUGE 2A (can easily fit in a 3axel!). Gonna be close but I personally might pick Mirai b/c she's an extrovert to the nth degree. Has EVERYTHING that Alissa does, but just that extra oomph & personality. Bauer, Biellmann, etc. etc. etc. are EXEMPLARY!!!! :love:

what's gonna happen? ;)

krenseby

Final Flight
Has EVERYTHING that Alissa does, but just that extra oomph & personality. Bauer, Biellmann, etc. etc. etc. are EXEMPLARY!!!! :love:

what's gonna happen? ;)

Sounds like you are endorsing her to score higher than Alissa ;-) And the judges agree.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
OMG, AWESOME MIRAI!!!! Nice solid 3L/2T, beautiful 3F, gorgeous ina bauer into HUGE 2A (can easily fit in a 3axel!). Gonna be close but I personally might pick Mirai b/c she's an extrovert to the nth degree. Has EVERYTHING that Alissa does, but just that extra oomph & personality. Bauer, Biellmann, etc. etc. etc. are EXEMPLARY!!!! :love:

what's gonna happen? ;)

Yeesssss!!!!! Awesome!