Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!! | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

Layfan

Record Breaker
FABULOUS MIRAI!!!!!!

oh how wonderful for her. My guess is that score holds and she goes into the freeskate as the leader. Good for her!!!!!!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
63.35 for Mirai, into 1st!

What a close competition between the top 3 so far! Czisny less than a point behind Nagasu and Agnes less than a point behind Alissa. This is the type of competition I like to see!

reynycpr

On the Ice
What a close competition between the top 3 so far! Czisny less than a point behind Nagasu and Agnes less than a point behind Alissa.

and we still have Wagner and Flatt to go, both of which I believe will be going for 3/3. :agree:

gmyers

Record Breaker
They did the same thing last year! Just keeping it close so the free skate decides it because if someone wins because of an SP lead no one understand or seeks to understand it!!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Newcomer Katy Joe West opens with a nice 2A, folllowed up by a shakey 3R, then hand down on 3T/2T. Nice job though on her first outing at Seniors. :)

And that concludes this group. ;)

Still can't get over how well Mirai did, and also am impressed with Agnes & Christina, definitely the F-U-T-U-R-E here & now!!!!

reynycpr

On the Ice
1 Mirai Nagasu 63.35
2 Alissa Czisny 62.50
3 Agnes Zawadzki61.54
4 Christina Gao 58.43
5 Caroline Zhang 48.48
6 Alexe Gilles 47.75
7 Ellie Kawamura 45.19
8 Kristiene Gong 44.12
9 Kelsey Traunero 42.28
10 Felicia Zhang 41.23
11 Katy Jo West 40.07

Layfan

Record Breaker
What a close competition between the top 3 so far! Czisny less than a point behind Nagasu and Agnes less than a point behind Alissa. This is the type of competition I like to see!

yes, and it's nice to see where the judges put them when they skate their best. So far I agree with the placements. Nagasu has speed and better jumps over Czisny and she's just a great performer when she skates like this. Czisny could have done a smidge better - she was a little more reserved than she has been. But still she did great. I'm so happy for both of them. Agnes too.

krenseby

Final Flight
Still can't get over how well Mirai did, and also am impressed with Agnes & Christina, definitely the F-U-T-U-R-E here & now!!!!

Well I think this goes to show once again that Agnes is not to be taken lightly as a skater who doesn't have what it takes. I remember people talking about how she won't have a top finish at this nationals because her skating is lacking. Well, if she does a great free skate, she'll prove them wrong.

babayaga

On the Ice
I am very happy with the competition so far, everyone is ready and skating really well. Very enjoyable!

Tesla

Final Flight
Looks like Caroline might make it into the last group!!! Yay!

I doubt it. With a score of 48.48 and only 1 in the 50s, I'm sure other skaters will place higher than her. I would think Ashley and Rachael would place above her, even if they falter a bit.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
Soo happy for Mirai and Alyssa, great job by both so psyched for the long! Still have Ashley and Rachel go, the battle for world team is definitely hot!