Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!! | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm guessing all of the other ladies (Nagasu, Wagner, Flatt) are going to need a 3+3 to have a chance at beating Czisny in the SP now.

ucrgirl

On the Ice
Just tuned in. So glad Alissa didnt fall, but I think others can better this score if they skate clean. (wasn't Marai at 70 at Worlds last year?)

Nadine

Record Breaker
HOLY COW Christina Gao is the BOMB when it comes to the JUMPS! :eek: Never seen her before, but have definitely heard of her. The 3F/3T was HUGE, as well as the 3F, only problem the low 2A, barely hung on. Everything else good.

The black she's wearing is too severe, as well as the hairstyle. Her body is tall & skinny, therefore she needs clothes & hairstyle to compliment her.

What a FAB job though! :)^D :party: :love: :cool:

Wow, Christina won me over even tho' I wasn't wowed last year and find her shape a bit odd (very long and thin). When she moves she has incredible line, beautiful jump positions, lovely spins for the most part. Paralyzed Biellmann though. Big step out of 2A, but a huge 3F-3T to start. Go Christina! 58.43, in 2 place!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just tuned in. So glad Alissa didnt fall, but I think others can better this score if they skate clean. (wasn't Marai at 70 at Worlds last year?)

That was with 1 extra element - ladies no longer are required to do a spiral sequence. There are 7 required elements now instead of the 8 from last year.

fairly4

Medalist
alissa tech was a bit high, she ur her first combo and the 2nd.
is a bit low for gao, but doable.