Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!! | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

gold12345

Medalist
So what's Universal Sports televising right now while the Ladies SP is going on live-- Skiing? Boating? 1984 Olympic Highlights? Sad.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice job by Caroline Zhang! :thumbsup: Fall on 3F, but gorgeous comeback with that exquisite 3R/2T, also her 2A has a bit more distance to it. You can tell she's improving! :cool:

And nobody but nobody spins like Caroline, she's the leader in the WORLD when it comes to the spins, innovative, creative, pearl mind boggling, mini Charlotte gorgeous, etc. etc. etc. etc. :)

I thought Caroline was much better in her overall performance. She shaped the choreography and performed with style. I"m proud of her. Shame about the fall. The pearl is back but I'm not a fan of that spin - it's too hard on the back.

Layfan

Record Breaker
How was the rest of Caroline's program -- has she improved her emotion?

Eh. She landed her other jumps including her combo but she just looked slower than the others and not enough spark. She didn't give up or anything though. Let's see the scores...

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And nobody but nobody spins like Caroline, she's the leader in the WORLD when it comes to the spins, innovative, creative, pearl mind boggling, mini Charlotte gorgeous, etc. etc. etc. etc. :)

Really? I think Czisny is a much better spinner!

Nadine

Record Breaker
48.48 4th place for Caroline Zhang. :)

p.s. wish she would get a program that really plays to her outstanding strengths!!!!

essiejane

Rinkside
Nice job by Caroline Zhang! :thumbsup: Fall on 3F, but gorgeous comeback with that exquisite 3R/2T, also her 2A has a bit more distance to it. You can tell she's improving! :cool:

I thought Caroline was much better in her overall performance. She shaped the choreography and performed with style. I"m proud of her. Shame about the fall. The pearl is back but I'm not a fan of that spin - it's too hard on the back.
Good -- that's what I wanted to hear. The tech doesn't matter to me until she gets her emotion and choreo back.

essiejane

Rinkside

48.48 4th place for Caroline Zhang. :)

p.s. wish she would get a program that really plays to her outstanding strengths!!!!

Ouch -- 48? :eek:

lavender

Record Breaker
Minus the flip Caroline is improving little by little and that's something. She has so much to clean up that it's not going to happen in one or two seasons.

andyjo24

Medalist
If you guys don't mind, can you post the technical and presentation score? I think that we're (the people who don't have the stream) are going to want to know. Thanks!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Newcomer Ellie Kawamura reminds me almost exactly of Caroline Zhang, even wears a similar black dress with silver glitter, same type of 2A, UR 3R, 3T/2T nice. :) Has an injury says Tonia.

45.19 into 6th place. :)

Kawamura is a delight. She looks beautiful and performs with a huge smile. She's an excellent spinner - amazing Biellmann, I didn't catch her music - was it Philip Glass? I really like it. Her score seems low to me.

Go, Mirai!