Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
HERE WE GO!!!

Intro. of judges has begun (National Anthem already gorgeous sung!). :love:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Nadine

Record Breaker
All right there's a judge on the panel only a skip & a hop from where I live, only about 15 minutes away. :)

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!, as sung by Cyndi Lauper is playing the background; brings me back to my highschool days! :cool:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Czisny will be the first to enter; she looks GORGEOUS standing by the boards in that lovely white dress that she wore on the GP. Christina Gao behind her...

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, the announcer is sharing little tidbits about each competitor. Example, she enjoys sports medicine, dancing, etc.

Christina Gong loves pasta, strawberry cheesecake, would like to pursue a career in sports psychology. :)

MissCleo

On the Ice
Lol, the announcer is sharing little tidbits about each competitor. Example, she enjoys sports medicine, dancing, etc.

Christina Gong loves pasta, strawberry cheesecake, would like to pursue a career in sports psychology. :)

There will be alot of sports medicine docs !!! :D

essiejane

Rinkside
Is there ANY way to watch besides IN??? I really don't want to miss this...
Go Caroline, Mirai, Alissa and Christina! :biggrin:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Sounds like Tonia Kwaitkowski is doing commentary. :) And some man, don't know him. :confused:

Nadine

Record Breaker
WARMUP OVER, PLEASE LEAVE THE ICE! :eek

Sorry if I misspell names, I'm not familiar with this group, only Czisny really.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Good job by a Kelsey Traunero. Unfortunately my IN coverage is very jerky, not flowing. :( She seemed to do a good job. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Kelsey is dressed in a lovely bright baby blue dress. UR 3F, but good 3S/2T.

Here goes Felicia Zhang, very young says the man. ;)