Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

Custom Title
    Anyone have a breakdown of the scores for the last group.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lavender View Post
    Anyone have a breakdown of the scores for the last group.
    Here, click on the pluses next to the score to open each skater's protocol: http://www.usfigureskating.org/leade...001SEG001.html

Custom Title
    Has Rachael improved? If so, how do her jumps look? Do they look lighter and have more spring, or do they look a tiny bit heavy?

Custom Title
    Congrats to Rach, that was awesome. I always thought that long sleeves would make her look more appealing and it did. Now, she needs the white skates.

Saturday will truly be a competition. All three girls are quite capable, who will stand all the way.

Custom Title
    Her jumps look as heavy as they always have.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by Layfan View Post
    Vanessa Lam all the way up in 6th was the biggest surprise for me. Everything else not so much. And not surprised that it's so close in the top 4.
    basically sums up my thoughts

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Shocking to see that Flatt beat Czisny in PCS (30.77 to 29.69)!

Custom Title
    i thought Rachel's jumps had good spring - better than in the Fall and nice run out. Whatever happens, I'm already hoping she keeps this sp through next year; there is a lot, lot, lot she can do with this as she obviously loves/feels the music. Kudos!!! First time I got teary eyed for US ladies in a while (although I did miss the first two groups). Saturday is going to be a nail biter!

Custom Title
    It looks like one of the Rachael's spins is level 1. She would be higher otherwise - she got the highest PCS of the night if I'm not mistaken.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    Her jumps look as heavy as they always have.
    Has her flip improved though? She had less of a mule kick on it the last time I saw.

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Holy Cow, Rachael got the highest PCS of the night!

That puts her in a great position for the FS. Alissa and Mirai beat on her TES but Rachael has a a strong jump layout in the FS.

Custom Title
    I'm still coming down from my high, tears & all, mascara running. But at least I'm able to type now. Didn't trust myself before b/c I got the shakes from tooo much emotion, seriously, couldn't even type before Rachael skated, not during, and then barely afterwards. :D

Okay, first off, IN needs to do something about their coverage, all evening it was a bit jerky, some times more than other times, but the last group I got a couple of black screens, lots of freezes, and weird whatnot. BUT not during Rachael's performance. The first chord honestly brought a tear to my eye, then I had to collect myself to watch Rachael land her opening 3F/2T perfectly, then she surprised me with a BIG 3L! After that I kinda lost it, had to collect myself b/c I started to worry just a bit about what happened at the GPF. Finally that was over and I could really get lost into the performance and start bawling, lol, especially Rachael's A-W-E-S-O-M-E spread eagle, likewise Ina Bauer into 2A! And then the fw where she cut loose, really cut loose with joy & abandon times 1,000!!!!!

Lol, at first I too thought it a bit frantic, but that's the way I felt as well, so might as well let loose and have everybody see how she felt inside! (;^)

Now I can't wait to watch the replays on IN (also want to watch Pairs, which I missed this afternoon).

What a SPLENDID night of skating, new faces, HUGE jumps by 2 newcomers ala Christina Gao & Agnes Zawadzki, veteran Alissa Czisny skated perfectly and set the bar H-I-G-H! Then bam, bam, bam, everybody else started flowing. Only downside was Ashley Wagner; felt so sorry for her. :(

Ooops, one other thing, I looooved the girl that skated to "Claire de Lune". She really felt that music, it showed, brought me to tears as well. Can't wait to see her again. (:^)

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by babayaga View Post
    It looks like one of the Rachael's spins is level 1. She would be higher otherwise - she got the highest PCS of the night if I'm not mistaken.
    Yes, that is where Alissa and Mirai are beating her in TES - spins.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by babayaga View Post
    and, if she had done a 3x3 (which I thought I read she had been training for the short) this too would up her score. She has tons of room in this program for growth; I really hope she has a chance this year -- or even next!

skating philosopher
    Interesting..
    TES final group
    Zawadzki — 34.12
    Gao — 33.10
    Nagasu — 32.94
    Czisny — 32.81
    Lam — 31.73
    Flatt- 31.55

PCS
    Flatt — 30.77
    Nagasu — 30.41
    Czisny — 29.69
    Zawadzki — 27.42
    Wagner — 27.36 (7th)
    Lam — 25.88
    Gao -25.33

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast