Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 571

Thread: Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

  1. #121
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,092
    So what's Universal Sports televising right now while the Ladies SP is going on live-- Skiing? Boating? 1984 Olympic Highlights? Sad.

  2. #122
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,221
    Nice job by Caroline Zhang! Fall on 3F, but gorgeous comeback with that exquisite 3R/2T, also her 2A has a bit more distance to it. You can tell she's improving!

    And nobody but nobody spins like Caroline, she's the leader in the WORLD when it comes to the spins, innovative, creative, pearl mind boggling, mini Charlotte gorgeous, etc. etc. etc. etc.

  3. #123
    Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,880
    I thought Caroline was much better in her overall performance. She shaped the choreography and performed with style. I"m proud of her. Shame about the fall. The pearl is back but I'm not a fan of that spin - it's too hard on the back.

  4. #124
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    322
    I actually think that Caroline improved a little bit in everything, she is slowly coming back.

  5. #125
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Mine either. She still has that awkward juniorish look about her. I really dislike her costuming as well.
    I was thinking the same thing. It's too much.

  6. #126
    she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    3,637
    Quote Originally Posted by essiejane View Post
    How was the rest of Caroline's program -- has she improved her emotion?
    Eh. She landed her other jumps including her combo but she just looked slower than the others and not enough spark. She didn't give up or anything though. Let's see the scores...

  7. #127
    "Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Storybrooke, Maine
    Posts
    3,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    And nobody but nobody spins like Caroline, she's the leader in the WORLD when it comes to the spins, innovative, creative, pearl mind boggling, mini Charlotte gorgeous, etc. etc. etc. etc.
    Really? I think Czisny is a much better spinner!

  8. #128
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,221
    48.48 4th place for Caroline Zhang.

    p.s. wish she would get a program that really plays to her outstanding strengths!!!!

  9. #129
    she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    3,637
    low PCS. But she edged out Alexe for 4th so far.

  10. #130
    Tripping on the Podium essiejane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Nice job by Caroline Zhang! Fall on 3F, but gorgeous comeback with that exquisite 3R/2T, also her 2A has a bit more distance to it. You can tell she's improving!

    And nobody but nobody spins like Caroline, she's the leader in the WORLD when it comes to the spins, innovative, creative, pearl mind boggling, mini Charlotte gorgeous, etc. etc. etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    I thought Caroline was much better in her overall performance. She shaped the choreography and performed with style. I"m proud of her. Shame about the fall. The pearl is back but I'm not a fan of that spin - it's too hard on the back.
    Good -- that's what I wanted to hear. The tech doesn't matter to me until she gets her emotion and choreo back.

  11. #131
    she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    3,637
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Really? I think Czisny is a much better spinner!
    I have to agree. Czisny to me is a far better spinner than Caroline.

  12. #132
    Keeper of the Kweens OGM. MK's Winter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    657
    Universal Sports is airing Bud Greenspan Olympic specials. The ladies short is more important!

  13. #133
    Tripping on the Podium essiejane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Nice job by Caroline Zhang! Fall on 3F, but gorgeous comeback with that exquisite 3R/2T, also her 2A has a bit more distance to it. You can tell she's improving!

    And nobody but nobody spins like Caroline, she's the leader in the WORLD when it comes to the spins, innovative, creative, pearl mind boggling, mini Charlotte gorgeous, etc. etc. etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    48.48 4th place for Caroline Zhang.

    p.s. wish she would get a program that really plays to her outstanding strengths!!!!
    Ouch -- 48?

  14. #134
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Minus the flip Caroline is improving little by little and that's something. She has so much to clean up that it's not going to happen in one or two seasons.

  15. #135
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,538
    Zhang wasn't THAT bad.

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •