Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

Custom Title
    So what's Universal Sports televising right now while the Ladies SP is going on live-- Skiing? Boating? 1984 Olympic Highlights? Sad.

Custom Title
    Nice job by Caroline Zhang! Fall on 3F, but gorgeous comeback with that exquisite 3R/2T, also her 2A has a bit more distance to it. You can tell she's improving!

And nobody but nobody spins like Caroline, she's the leader in the WORLD when it comes to the spins, innovative, creative, pearl mind boggling, mini Charlotte gorgeous, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    I thought Caroline was much better in her overall performance. She shaped the choreography and performed with style. I"m proud of her. Shame about the fall. The pearl is back but I'm not a fan of that spin - it's too hard on the back.

Custom Title
    I actually think that Caroline improved a little bit in everything, she is slowly coming back.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Mine either. She still has that awkward juniorish look about her. I really dislike her costuming as well.
    I was thinking the same thing. It's too much.

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by essiejane View Post
    How was the rest of Caroline's program -- has she improved her emotion?
    Eh. She landed her other jumps including her combo but she just looked slower than the others and not enough spark. She didn't give up or anything though. Let's see the scores...

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    And nobody but nobody spins like Caroline, she's the leader in the WORLD when it comes to the spins, innovative, creative, pearl mind boggling, mini Charlotte gorgeous, etc. etc. etc. etc.
    Really? I think Czisny is a much better spinner!

Custom Title
    48.48 4th place for Caroline Zhang.

p.s. wish she would get a program that really plays to her outstanding strengths!!!!

low PCS. But she edged out Alexe for 4th so far.

Tripping on the Podium essiejane's Avatar
    Nice job by Caroline Zhang! Fall on 3F, but gorgeous comeback with that exquisite 3R/2T, also her 2A has a bit more distance to it. You can tell she's improving!

Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    I thought Caroline was much better in her overall performance. She shaped the choreography and performed with style. I"m proud of her. Shame about the fall. The pearl is back but I'm not a fan of that spin - it's too hard on the back.
    Good -- that's what I wanted to hear. The tech doesn't matter to me until she gets her emotion and choreo back.

Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Really? I think Czisny is a much better spinner!
    I have to agree. Czisny to me is a far better spinner than Caroline.

Keeper of the Kweens OGM. MK's Winter's Avatar
    Universal Sports is airing Bud Greenspan Olympic specials. The ladies short is more important!

Tripping on the Podium essiejane's Avatar

48.48 4th place for Caroline Zhang.

p.s. wish she would get a program that really plays to her outstanding strengths!!!!
    Ouch -- 48?

Custom Title
    Minus the flip Caroline is improving little by little and that's something. She has so much to clean up that it's not going to happen in one or two seasons.

Down With It
    Zhang wasn't THAT bad.

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast