Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Men's SP 7:30 EST

Still can't stop thinking about Douglas...lol my goodness i never heard of him before and all sudden there's this perfect quad. I thought I was following skating well.. guess not.

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by alexeifan View Post
    Still can't stop thinking about Douglas...lol my goodness i never heard of him before and all sudden there's this perfect quad. I thought I was following skating well.. guess not.
    It's OK. I don't know him really well. He's been kind of under the radar...never placing higher than 14th since he entering senior Nationals.

Custom Title
    me too!

and skt8indel....I'm just a fan, pretty good at spotting jumps, but awful with the spins and don't know any of the shorthand to type them quickly! So, I'll add what I can but thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    It's OK. I don't know him really well. He's been kind of under the radar...never placing higher than 14th since he entering senior Nationals.
    WoW!! Well he should be really proud of him self that was just amazing.

Custom Title
    I'm so sad for Adam :( he seemed nervous although he said later that he was feeling strong. He won't be in the last group, but he's only 5 points behind Mroz, so it could be worse. I want him to make the world team, he does so well in big events, I don't understand his problems when he skates at home (not only at US Nats but in Skate America). He's so talented that it's so sad seeing him to perform like that...

Jeremy was ok and I'm almost sure he won't risk the quad in the LP, he won't need it.

I'm curious about Armin and Ryan performances...

On the Ice
    are they resurfacing the ice? Doing the induction now?

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    how many skaters to bradley?
    and why do they resurface now,couldnt they wait i go to sleep?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    15 minute intermission starting now, and Ryan skates 5th in the next group.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    I am very proud of how Jeremy handled being reining champ and favorite. not to mention the whole delay. I think he pretty much has the title in the bag, sans disater in the free. Very surprised about Adam. I though he was going to come out and kill it. Goes to show you that he still has a lot to prove and isn't quite ready to take over the title of next american male skater.

Custom Title
    They just got through doing a very moving induction for the entire 1961 World Team, including coaches, judges, officials, and of course the skaters whom all lost their lives on the way to Worlds.

15 minute break now.

I'm so upset about Adam too, so many thought this was goin to be his year. Brian looked extremely disappointed and maybe even mad...couldn't make out all they were saying to each other.

And that whole bracelet thing was just so odd, shades of blades of glory..LOLOLOL

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    Bradley is the 5th skater in the next group. Sorry you are losing sleep and sorry that skating competitions take up so much time.

Custom Title
    Why wouldn't Abbott do the quad in the long. I he wants to do anything at worlds he will need it.

Custom Title
    I'm so upset about Adam too, so many thought this was goin to be his year. Brian looked extremely disappointed and maybe even mad...couldn't make out all they were saying to each other.
    Not the first time this season Adam has bombed. I'm sure Brian is quite frustrated with him.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast