Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Men's SP 7:30 EST

Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Nationals is a BIG event for American and Canadian skaters; it's like the European Championships for European skaters. It determines World and Olympic berths. Many great American skaters and coaches have long said that the National Championships is the most difficult event for an American skater, even more so than Worlds.
    That is really true. It's a high pressure situation. And with so many competitors, Worlds seems easier in comparision. (Of course it's not). But think about it..Jeremy gives it all in Nationals..then burns up by Worlds.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    Well, at least Jeremy's new ear ring stay put. Has any of you checked it out?
    I have, and it's sexeh, just like its owner!

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    Well, at least Jeremy's new ear ring stay put. Has any of you checked it out?
    LOL
    Yes
    LOL
    great post

Custom Title
    I have, and it's sexeh, just like its owner!
    OMG, you crack me up! I am so, so trying to see the sexy in Abbot; I admit, his skating is sublime. That starts with an "s" too ) I love him, so it's all good (but there was a time when I feared I might be arrested for my thoughts regarding Lambiel....).

Custom Title
    Wow I wish I was in the audience, the bombastic music, the claps, laughs, seems like everybody's having a BALL!!!!

Anybody in the audience right now? If so, what are your impressions, what's happening!?!

On the Ice
    Nadine, do you leave the IN web page open? It seems to help my feed when I close their web page & just leave the viewing window up.

Custom Title
    Nationals is a BIG event for American and Canadian skaters; it's like the European Championships for European skaters. It determines World and Olympic berths. Many great American skaters and coaches have long said that the National Championships is the most difficult event for an American skater, even more so than Worlds.
    I know, and I understand it. Nationals seems so stressful for american skaters (and for japanese and russians), I'm just so sad for Adam, he has proved he can do it so well internationally

Ok first I just love jeremy abbot, seems like a great guy. I think he is having a midlife crisis soooo early with this earring lol. On universalsports he said he got a new hairdo too.

Quote Originally Posted by emma View Post
    (but there was a time when I feared I might be arrested for my thoughts regarding Lambiel....).
    I still fear that actually. Especially when I saw that video on FSU where he was wearing a jockstrap and getting rubbed down by his masseuse.

Ryan is warming up ayayaya

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Ryan!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alexeifan View Post
    Ok first I just love jeremy abbot, seems like a great guy. I think he is having a midlife crisis soooo early with this earring lol. On universalsports he said he got a new hairdo too.
    Ahhhhhhh, I love his hairstyle too. I am such a fanboy, I just can't help myself!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SLouise View Post
    Nadine, do you leave the IN web page open? It seems to help my feed when I close their web page & just leave the viewing window up.
    Thanks for heads up, will do so now, i.e. close it! But thank goodness I've not had any more problems since returning during the 1st group.

THEY'RE ONE THE ICE, little intros. about each one, feel like I'm at the Miss America Pageant wherein they do this.

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar

On the Ice
    HA! I thought the same thing- early life crisis!

Although he doesn't do it for me, I have 2 girlfriends who are in love with him & think he is so sexy! They think he looks Amish, & they like it! lol

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast