Men's SP 7:30 EST | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 7:30 EST

Layfan

Record Breaker
oh this is just to weird!! Now, he's looking for it in his clothes and Frank Carroll, his coach, is covering him with a jacket.

oh I don't believe it!!! They're sending alll the sweepers. It's a chain they're looking for.

Poor Jeremy. But this is where he has to toughen up and only think about his skating.

Jeez, Jeremy came roaring out and now he has to stand around and wait. DANG. Took forever for USFSA to send out a search party. And it's a bunch of little girls who have to be told to look down at the ice.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ooops, and looks like I missed the exquisite Jonathan Cassar. If he didn't lose his chain/necklace I would've never made it back in time for Jeremy!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK THE HOUSE, BRING IT ON, LAND THE QUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :party2: :cool: :love:

sk8indel

On the Ice
Jonathon Cassar
El Tango De Roxanne

3Lz fall. dg?
2A
3L-2T

TES:24.84
PCS:32.14
Ded:1
Score:55.98
4th

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Okay I can breathe now! Great job! Besides a tight 3A landing..everything was gorgeous!

ETA -- I meant hte lutz, sorry!

seniorita

Record Breaker
why are all mute? Jeremy skated?? I hope he skated great and everybody dont speak in awe!

Layfan

Record Breaker
Nice! He did his job. Good for him. That program has grown on me. I think it's great. He should be well ahead.

Yey Yuka. Her star pupils both had good shorts.