Men's SP 7:30 EST

Nadine

Record Breaker
Geeze, it's already froze a few times now, it didn't do that last night. :cry:

Pleeeease no more problems!

HERE WE GO!!!!! :cool:

Nadine

Record Breaker
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEGAN MESSING!!!!!!!!!!!! :)^)

P.S. I recall his cute Incredible Hulk program last year. :)

emma

Record Breaker
Nice job . huge 3axel but tight landing with almost hand down; 3ltz3toe very nice good flow; camel spin; some steps, camel spinnice....spread eagle, into footwork into 3 flip nice; sit spin fast centered change foot; foot work, russian split, ending combo spin fast. nice overall (to selections of robin hood).

WONDERFUL. Young as he is, this kid had command from the first moment. Incredibly fast spins, wonderful line, he's small and compact but powerful. He could have a fabulous career.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Europe here is frustrated there is not a single link!
But last season I remember we were watching Abott from Tallinn live in the middle of the night, justin tv or something :disapp:

please report cause I want to stay wake until Abott at least.
I wanted to stay until Bradley but he is far behind, can you calculate what local time he will skate?

sk8indel

On the Ice
Keegan Messing
Music from Robin Hood

3A
3Lz-3T
3F
nice spin positions, good russian split

TES:37.61
PCS:32.18
Score:69.79
1st

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm eating sushi (rainbow roll and godzilla roll); hopefully that is good luck for my favorites. :p

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I'm eating sushi (rainbow roll and godzilla roll); hopefully that is good luck for my favorites. :p

I'm so jealous.

There's a sushi place like 5-10ish minutes from my campus but I'm right next to a not that great city (about 5-10 minutes in the other direction) and it's not smart to walk alone in this weather also.

I like the new scoring program IN has, but they should post the TES and PCS as well as the total score! Would be slightly better than having to wait until the end to see the split.

emma

Record Breaker
poor Ripon; he started with 3axel, step out looked rotated; steps and cross overs into 3 flip 3 toe; flying camel to donut spin, nicely centered; steps into 3 ltz with both hands up, falls. sit spin with change foot; foot work nice but feeling blah compared to other versions this season; ending sping a change foot camel, broken leg, back sit to upright.

Awful skate from Adam. Big stumble out of his 3A, good 3-3-, but a fall on "his" Lutz, then he lost his mojo during the fw, but closed with a great, fast spin combo. He's gotta be crushed.

Wow, Keegan beat him. Yay. I'm not sure Adam is tough enough for the gold medals.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Having HUMONGOUS problems with IN tonight, trying everything to resolve, missing the top men unfortunately, closing down & then booting up again, hope this helps. :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Again, Rippon falls on his signature element two years in a row.

sk8indel

On the Ice
Adam Rippon
Romeo And Juliet

3A (flip out)
3F-3T
3Lz ur? (both arms up over head) fall.

TES:32.76
PCS:34.50
Ded:1
Score:66.26
2nd

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What's with Adam and Nationals? He hasn't skated very well at this event since he became a senior.