Men's SP 7:30 EST | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 7:30 EST

greengal5874

Rinkside
Off subject but you have two girlfriends simultaneously? what if they read the board? :p
museksk8r, Abott put an earing??? :OOO

LMAO
No, they are just my friends, who are girls- but you got me!
They always talk about how he would look good in overalls & a big hat. They say he has that Amish innocence....lol

greengal5874

Rinkside
They were holding hands at the Detroit Skating Clubs nationals send off backstage. I was quite shocked to say the least!!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Meryl and Jeremy play flirt on twitter...i am pretty sure its just a joke between them. if it was real they would be keeping things a lot more private. As for holding hands...i think they are besties more than anything else.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Hey even my dog knows who is Abott dating, and it is not Davis!

What is ryans music and he is dressed army?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Grant Hochstein opens with a solid 3L/3T, big 2A, then comes a beautiful running 3-turns into 3R, excells in the spins, should be close to Ross Miner, but Miner did the 3AXEL! Thus he'll place ahead of Hochstein imho. :)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Off subject but big rumor is Jeremy is dating Meryl Davis

I did actually see them holding hand with my own eyes!

They are at least good friends, teasing each other via Twitter. I think Jeremy is also good friend with Amanda Evora who is just engaged.

Bravo to Grant for skating to lovely Vienna waltzes in the year of the tango! He's more of an athlete than an artist, though - it's not really his kind of music. But nice job.

emma

Record Breaker
Hochstein very happy! skated to suite #3 and Herodiade. nice edge work and skating around to start. into 3ltz3toe with nice flow but maybe a little low. 2 axel huge and nice. flying sit into tuck with good speed and center. transitions all around. camel spin with change foot into catch foot. steps into nice 3 loop. footwork nice and energetic. last spin good; into 7th.

I'm not sure why 7th.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, Sean Rabbit is UNIQUE! :love: Loved his Michal Jackson Medley (though Amodio did better imho; he WAS Michael Jackson). So much into the performance forgot about the jumps, so unfortunate when he did the Thriller Vincent Price laugh he fell. *embarrassed* But I LOOOOOOOOVED his skid on one knee into a jump! WOW! :eek: Reminiscent of Kevin Reynolds "Over The Rainbow" exhibition. :cool: