Men's SP 7:30 EST | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 7:30 EST

alexeifan

On the Ice
Ryan just looked so ready for this. You could tell that he kinda feels like this is his year. I predict he wins :) I'd be ok with Jeremy winning too though.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Afterwards, Ryan said to Tom Z, "One year too late, eh?" He said it with a smile. Bittersweet.

Ryan's sister was there, as it was said she would be before the competition. I thought Tom Z wasn't supposed to be there at all?

I'm still on a high from Ryan Bradley, but Christopher Caluza was great !

Why does Tom Z always say things like that to Bradley. :scowl:

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
I rather want Jeremy to be 2nd or 3rd (still make it to the world team) and win a world medal than being a 3rd time U.S champ. I think being a U.S champ is too much pressure for him. Remember when Evan win both his world bronze medal, he was 2nd in U.S and then as 3rd bf wining the 2009 title.
I want both Jeremy and Taka to finally win a world medal. Its long overdue for both of them.

emma

Record Breaker
I'm a huge Abbot fan, but totally don't need him to win....I NEED him to make the world team. So if Bradley can have his Galindo moment and Abbot can make the team, i'd been in heaven.

ETA: wodnerlenn...I'm with you 100%

Layfan

Record Breaker
I'm a huge Abbot fan, but totally don't need him to win....I NEED him to make the world team. So if Bradley can have his Galindo moment and Abbot can make the team, i'd been in heaven.

Galindo moment. Heh. I like that.

jaylee

Medalist
jaylee said Ryan said that to Tom, not the other way around.

Yeah, and Ryan said it with a smile.

Ryan himself said in an earlier interview that missing the Olympics still hurts, so it's obviously still in the back of his mind.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Gorgeous opening unique & innovative hydroplane into 2A! :thumbsup: Then followed up by a nice 3L/3T(fall on 3T), and fought for the nice solid 3F.

Good job, Lloyd, good job! :cool:

SLouise

Rinkside

Me, too.

sk8indel

On the Ice
Lloyd Ting
Taquito Militar

hydroblade into 2A
3Lz-3T (fall)
3F (slow free leg, fight for landing)

TES:23.82
PCS:21.68
Ded:1