3A
hydroblade into 3F (flip out)

TES:35.32
PCS:32.39
Score:67.71
7th

Nadine

Record Breaker
Armin reminds me of the male version of Sasha Cohen, same double-jointed arms, exquisite style! :thumbsup: Nice 3A, 3F/3T, fall on 3L is all.

Good job, Armin, good job! :)

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker

emma

Record Breaker
I love ARmin. Too bad, he fell on the lutz. He skated to Mario Takes a Walk and Prelude. opened with a nice 3 axel. went into a 3 fl 3toe. did a flying camel coe donut spin. then the 3 lutz and a fall. I felt bad for him. then spin, footwork, spin. nice movement to the music. kept his head in the program and tried to reach out to the audience. this guy has so much potential; even with the fall I enjoyed it.

sk8indel

On the Ice
Armin Mahbanoozadeh :DD
Mario Takes A Walk And Prelude

3A
3F-3T
3Lz (fall)

TES:34.42
PCS:33.35
Ded:1
Score:66.77
8th D:

Last edited:
Boo hoo. I know he can move up, but from 8th the podium looks far away. He's not a powerhouse skater, unfortunately, but he's so exquisite.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Alexander Johnson finished out the competition with a nice 3F/3T, but fell on the 3Axel after landing it, then held onto the 3L.

Good job, Alexander, good job! :)

Saw it earlier. Yuk. I dislike men wearing earring.

To continue the earlier whether Jeremy is sexy talk, to me, he is very sexy on ice. Off ice, he is not at all. They're totally like two different persons.
That's why I don't find him sexy, I guess - the idiotic stuff he does in the K&C is a turnoff. Also the long faces he pulls after he's made mistakes. But as a skater he's a phenom. One of the best... when he's on.

Layfan

Record Breaker
The end.

Woohoo, Ryan Bradley. Sending him good vibes for tomorrow.

And great job Jeremy. Of course, he could still win.

Love both those guys :)

sk8indel

On the Ice
Alexander Johnson
Caravan

3A (fall)
3F-3T
3Lz (fight on landing)

TES:30.30
PCS:28.00
Ded:1
Score:57.30
16th

Nadine

Record Breaker
Alexander finished into 16th place.

RYAN BRADLEY DOMINTED THE EVENT, FINALLY, AS IT SHOULD BE! :cool:

MissCleo

On the Ice
oh what a night! Fantastic for Ryan and Jeremy, I missed Keegan, but from what other posters said, he was great too. Honorable mention to Doug Razzano and his quad. Interesting that only 5 points separate 3rd place and 8th place. Its weird to see so many guys bunched together like that. Free skate will be interesting.